Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi im going to start revising at the beginning of march so i need tips on how many hours a day on weekdays and weekends and i have tried writing notes for my biology and chemistry but it aint helping so i need other tips. If i repeat a sentence over and over i will be able to remember in 7 months time what type of learner im i ? I have tried all those tests but there inaccurate

Start revising from now. Get yourself a new writing book. Read your revision guide and start on a topic. Try going over your topics that you've covered everyday so eventually you'll know it within a week or so depending on how hard you work. When you start a new topic don't forget the topics you've done before that because you'll forget it. Keep on going over it. You can even go on YouTube and revise from there but to be fair that didn't help me. What helped me is going over the topic everyday but I started a new topic everyday and I would finish it within 3-4 hours. Topic 1 had like so many pages that I had learn for example B1 topic 1,2 and 3. I finished those to within 2 weeks because I went over it everyday. Sometimes you can get bored going over the same thing everyday so revise for something else that you're struggling on. It's not always the topic that you're stuck on, sometimes it's how you structure it. So you can work on past papers and achieve the highest grade. I hope this helps and good luck with your exams! Just keep on working hard. (I also struggle with memorising).

Other revision tips:
    Flash cards
    A3 paper and you can put down your revision notes and stick it in your room and when wake up, go over it for 10 minutes and before you sleep go over it for 10 minutes. That way you will remember it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

And when you**

Posted from TSR Mobile
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 27, 2016
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful revision links

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.