Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    closed
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by HarryBrown144)
    Hello, I have recently been looking at several different courses at several different universities, and obviously maths is hard to get into at degree level. But I recently came across maths at kingston uni, and you need a minimum of 280 UCAS points and a grade C in A level maths. I currently do A level Maths, Physics, Computer Science and BTEC Lvl 3 Engineering. Would doing Further Maths be recommended?
    If you can do Further Maths and want to study Maths at uni, I would strongly recommend doing it. Not only do you get to see whether you really enjoy Maths, but it's a useful qualification to have for Maths and should you want to adjust or apply to a better uni, having it would be helpful.

ReputationRep:
    What grades are you predicted?

ReputationRep:
    I will most likely get a B in Maths, C in Physics, Distinction in Engineering, and C/B in computer Science.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.