Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've received a place for Film & Television at London College of Communication in September. I adore the course, but i have reservations about the halls. I've heard some mixed reviews & i need a few things cleared up!
    Are the halls nice?
    Are they expensive?
    Is there a freshers experience?
    Are you put in with people of similar courses?
    Do you share with other universities?
    Thank you so much! Such a help.

ReputationRep:
    If you move in on move in day then yes you'll have a freshers like experience. But be warned you are going to an art school in london. the halls are nice in my opinion, i lived at don gratton (20 minutes from lcc via tube). and there were mostly kids from lcc/lcf/csm there. You don't share with other universities just ual. the halls are just about the same price of living anywhere else, like living not in halls unless you wanna commute from zone 5 or something.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.