Turn on thread page Beta

Focus and Motivated watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How can you stay motivate and focused when revising for crucial exams

ReputationRep:
    Good question. Everyone has their own way, I think of failure and that's enough to keep me motivated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haj101)
    Good question. Everyone has their own way, I think of failure and that's enough to keep me motivated
    Oh Thank you.. I always end up going on my phone or doing something rather than revising.

I am literally like Okay i am going to revise so i get all my books and stuff and thwn there i am 2 minutes later on my phone like wtf
    Need help tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Oh Thank you.. I always end up going on my phone or doing something rather than revising.

I am literally like Okay i am going to revise so i get all my books and stuff and thwn there i am 2 minutes later on my phone like wtf
    Need help tbh
    I do that sometimes too not going to lie. Best thing leave your phone in someone else's room or switch it off completely and give your self targets for the day and if you stick to them then treat yourself (my treat involves watching an episode of PLL/teen wolf)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haj101)
    I do that sometimes too not going to lie. Best thing leave your phone in someone else's room or switch it off completely and give your self targets for the day and if you stick to them then treat yourself (my treat involves watching an episode of PLL/teen wolf)
    True Dat Thank you xx

ReputationRep:
    True Dat Thank you xx
    You're welcome, good luck

ReputationRep:
    How can you stay motivate and focused when revising for crucial exams
    Music really does help.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.