Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi i was doing a three year undergraduate degree. I took the 4th year to do my dissertation but was unable to complete it and i was offered a 5th year finance due to compelling personal reasons. Unfortunately due to a horrific life event i have been unabble to complete my disseratation this year. I have all the evidence and support letters for the fact it has effected my ability to complete my disseratation would I be able to apply for another year because of extenuating circumstamces please?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Kookix

    If you have not been able to complete this year, you can appeal under compelling personal reasons. You would be required to write a letter and send evidence of your circumstances and this will be reviewed by the assessors.

What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.