Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Dear Mr. Lee.
    I am from the Czech Republic and I would like to get my Master degree
    in the UK. I would need to take the new loan scheme for it since studying
    in the UK cost much more then in the rest of Europe and I know that EU
    national are eligible to take the new loan. However, I am a little nervous about
    the ongoing situation. In June there is a referendum about "Brexit" and I
    know it is hard to answer but can anyone say if Yes for leaving will affect
    this year's start of postgraduate studies? Would I be still eligible?
    Kind regards.
    Pavlina K.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi PavlinaK

    We have no information on this at this time. Please keep checking the governments website for updates.

What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.