Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have my driving test early tomorrow morning and I am a bag of nerves! My maneuvers have gone to pot recently due to nerves and I've put loads of pressure on myself because I'm so determined to pass! Are there any last minute things I need to know? (I know this questions probably gets asked a lot, sorry!)

ReputationRep:
    As difficult as it may seem, staying calm is your best bet and don't put pressure on yourself to pass first time by the time you're driving you'll probably be so focussed not even pad that you won't notice your nerves anyway, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Just relax
    Give yourself a pep talk - remember your driving instructor wouldn't advice you to do your test if he/she didn't think you were ready.
    Nerves can sometimes ruin it for someone on the test as usually the examiner can sense this and be extra cautious - if you fake it/act confident it is a much better sign that you will be confident on your own driving.
    Just remember everything and don't feel like it's the end of the world if something may go wrong as sometimes you don't even end up failing for some thing you think you've failed for.

ReputationRep:
    Be chill, remember that if you begin cocking up a maneuver you can re-position yourself (safely) and start again.

Oh, and...

OBSERVATIONS

I'm sure you'll be fine. I was, at best, a very average driver and I still passed first time with only 5 minors. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankieT)
    I have my driving test early tomorrow morning and I am a bag of nerves! My maneuvers have gone to pot recently due to nerves and I've put loads of pressure on myself because I'm so determined to pass! Are there any last minute things I need to know? (I know this questions probably gets asked a lot, sorry!)
    What did you fail on?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.