The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Living in Hull

As I live in Essex I haven't yet had a chance to visit Hull, I've just been offered an unconditional place at the university and just have some general questions. What is the night life like in hull? Coming from Essex we have a variety of big clubs which I like, are there many big clubs in Hull are they nice?
Also I have heard a lot of mixed opinions about Hull, what is there to do for fun during the day?
As for the university what are your overall opinions on the quality of teaching and the reputation of the university?
Original post by C_Pat97
As I live in Essex I haven't yet had a chance to visit Hull, I've just been offered an unconditional place at the university and just have some general questions. What is the night life like in hull? Coming from Essex we have a variety of big clubs which I like, are there many big clubs in Hull are they nice?
Also I have heard a lot of mixed opinions about Hull, what is there to do for fun during the day?
As for the university what are your overall opinions on the quality of teaching and the reputation of the university?

did you ever go there for uni?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest