The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Go gym get swole and girls will be all over you. Guranteed.
Original post by Anonymous
No guy has ever liked me.:five:

I'm sure lots have, they're just too shy to say. :smile:
Original post by Awesome-o
Wait until they're 35 and well past it. Then it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

This guy knows the score
Original post by plasmaman
This guy knows the score

When they're well past it tho :yucky:
Original post by Withengar
Become a Pokemon master.

Legend
Why don't you come out of your shell and show everyone who you really are? It's hard. I know. But, it's worth it.
Original post by Anonymous
No guy has ever liked me.:five:

That's not true, I like you Anonymous.
Original post by Rach.is.awesome
Why don't you come out of your shell and show everyone who you really are? It's hard. I know. But, it's worth it.

But the problem I have is that no girl has ever crushed on me. I hear my friends talk about "their crush" and it makes me think why am I no one's crush. I don't really have one right now but it feels sad that I've never been anyone's crush. It's like you know when you talk to someone that they like you, you get hints or signs and I've never seen that from any girl I've talked to.
Don't be so harsh on yourself. the best things take time.
No guy's ever liked me either and I have a tummy ache and toilet trouble so I win in the misery stakes.:frown:
Work on making money for every dollar in your pocket , a inch of a females legs opens up
Please don't worry. Everyone was destined for someone. People are just shy. I feel as though no girl has ever crushed on me too
Original post by Joshua Heron
Please don't worry. Everyone was destined for someone. People are just shy. I feel as though no girl has ever crushed on me too

this was 4 years ago....
Original post by theoneyoulove
this was 4 years ago....

So?! Your still here cos you responded too
yeah only bc it was on my feed mate get a life

Y you being so agressive? Stop being so rude
Y you being so agressive? Stop being so rude

okay
(edited 3 years ago)
You said the f word too just go away now please I've already had a bad life enough without you I'm thinking of suicide g

okay im sorry i hope it gets better
okay im sorry i hope it gets better

I'm really sorry as well for being so agressive towards you it was partially my fault. Maybe we can make it up. I'm apologising first because I took it the wrong way
I'm really sorry as well for being so agressive towards you it was partially my fault. Maybe we can make it up. I'm apologising first because I took it the wrong way

im just so stressed i have exams as teacher assessments and im so behind and yeah. im sorry you're feeling like that and im sorry for calling you sensitive. if you ever want to talk my dms are open i guess....

hope it gets better you can do this! :h: enjoy the rest of your weekend :smile:
im just so stressed i have exams as teacher assessments and im so behind and yeah. im sorry you're feeling like that and im sorry for calling you sensitive. if you ever want to talk my dms are open i guess....

hope it gets better you can do this! :h: enjoy the rest of your weekend :smile:

I really hope you do well in your exams. Make sure you try your best in the end no matter what. I do understand how you feel too. I'm doing Year 12 now so if it's GCSE it may be able to help 😀😁 I really am sorry and I hope you enjoy your weekend and have a splendid future too

Latest

Trending

Trending