Turn on thread page Beta

Why don't i find clubs appealing? watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't find clubbing enjoyable.
    I like dangerous things, why am i like this?
    My idea of fun is racing super cars, rollercoasters, pranking people, sky diving, scuba diving, sports, drinking (not too much), firing guns, planning an operation and seeing it work out.
    Perhaps, i like to have full control of myself whenever I'm doing anything.
    Anyone else like this out there?

ReputationRep:
    You're an individual with different interests and hobbies? It's perfectly fine not to like clubs, while I don't really mind them I'd rather be at a house party, it's just personal preference

ReputationRep:
    Some people just don't like clubbing.

In the same way that some people don't like roller coasters or skydiving, clubbing isn't for everyone.

That said, I bloody love clubbing. Theres something so great about getting smashed with your mates to cheesy boom boom boom boom sounds.

(Original post by DatSHINeeBack)
    My idea of fun is racing super cars, rollercoasters, pranking people, sky diving, scuba diving, sports, drinking (not too much), firing guns, planning an operation and seeing it work out.
    I don't see the prob' ! I don't like clubs too. I like to party, not in clubs tho

ReputationRep:
    clubbing is extremely ****

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it at all

ReputationRep:
    probably because you're not getting laid

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that bothered about the clubs in my city - they don't play any of the music that I like (well one does an 80s night once a month) and most of them are a bit scummy :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    probably because you're not getting laid
    I have a girlfriend mate.
    None of this smashing random hoes business.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, you'll probably find loads of things that aren't your cup-of-tea, so to speak! From food, to social activities that you enjoy.

Thankfully, there are so many more things in life to explore, everyone is bound to find something they love

ReputationRep:
    What the hell was the point of this post? To say you don't like clubbing and tell us your interests?

ReputationRep:
    I have a girlfriend mate.
    None of this smashing random hoes business.
    I don't really know why anybody would go clubbing if they're not single to be fair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    What the hell was the point of this post? To say you don't like clubbing and tell us your interests?
    Got a problem?

ReputationRep:
    Got a problem?
    Not really, and even if I did what would I do about it?

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know why anybody would go clubbing if they're not single to be fair
    Clubbing culture is pretty normal where I'm from, most people go clubbing a few times a week. Some don't even approach strangers, to be honest I've rarely seen that but going out and getting drunk without the aim of pulling is quite common.

ReputationRep:
    Clubbing culture is pretty normal where I'm from, most people go clubbing a few times a week. Some don't even approach strangers, to be honest I've rarely seen that but going out and getting drunk without the aim of pulling is quite common.
    yeah, and I said "I don't understand" it

ReputationRep:
    We need more dangerous activities lads.
    Clubbing is only fun when I'm the host.

ReputationRep:
    Because it's fun? Music, dancing, drinking, friends.

How can you not see any appeal in this?

ReputationRep:
    I dislike clubbing too, I'd say a fair few people do.

ReputationRep:
    Because it's fun? Music, dancing, drinking, friends.

How can you not see any appeal in this?
    Club music is invariably **** (in my opinion).

Dancing is not fun. At all (in my opinion).

Drinks in most clubs are ridiculously expensive.

Friends are great, but I enjoy actually talking to my friends when I go out for a drink, something which is virtually impossible to do in a loud club.

And don't even get me started about the stuck up, pretentiousness of many clubs, the stupid clothing policies, tyrannical bouncers and the annoying African ******** trying to spray me with perfume everytime I go for a piss.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2016
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.