Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bags 4 life - don't recommend I throw myself into one after reading this thread watch

Hello all, I have a semi serious (relatively) pressing issue at this moment and it's that I have no idea where to find a DECENT 'bag 4 life' that isn't store branded like the ones that Morrisons or Farmfoods sells for 30 odd p, I see some people with really nicely designed woven bags, there was one that caught my eye with a New York City theme on it that a lady shopping at the store I work at had and she said she got it from TK Maxx but they sold out, it had the same material as a Morrison's bag 4 life (not plastic, the 'other type' and just looked good. I'm surprised that there's no known places to shop for non branded bags for life as everyone wants them these days to avoid the concept of having to pay 5p, I've looked on Amazon and had a browse around my hometown of Birmingham and can't seem to find a decent one that:
    Looks nice, has a decent material and ultimately does the job of carrying my shopping, something I've had an inexplicable issue with since I started earning wages not too long ago and became able to actually start buying stuff.

Any pointers would be much appreciated, thank you.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    I managed to pick up a plain cotton one in Aldi (Ireland) last year.

But yeah, I see what you mean, It would be nice to be able to get something nice which doesn't have another shops' logo on it.
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.