The Student Room Group

Ask a Lebanese?🙂

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pizzalover12
Aw thank you, i'm flattered. Yes we absolutley love Food.Nice to see you too😋.

Shukran, ta3aam hiya hyaati :biggrin:
Original post by _icecream
Najwa Karam for me :biggrin:

She is an icon 😍 Good choice.
Original post by Azhar Rana
Shukran, ta3aam hiya hyaati :biggrin:

Same here, as u can tell from my username😂
The Lubnani accent is the best in the Arab world tbf...
Original post by Hirsty97
The Lubnani accent is the best in the Arab world tbf...

Thank you,:smile:Arabic itself is a beautiful language that should be more appreciated.
I'm not sure, but i believe it consists of eggs and other inggredients. It has a tunisian origin? I guess Lebanese people put onions, peppers, tomatoes and parsely. Hope that helped😊

cool, in marathi (and I think other indo-pakistani places), there is a dish called sharg (apologies for mis-spelling), which is aubergine (eggplant), tomatoes, onion, black-eyed peas (or chick peas in some variation)
Original post by quasa
cool, in marathi (and I think other indo-pakistani places), there is a dish called sharg (apologies for mis-spelling), which is aubergine (eggplant), tomatoes, onion, black-eyed peas (or chick peas in some variation)

That sounds amazingg😍
That sounds amazingg😍

there is no egg sadly, but is an awsome vegan dish with pitta bread/nan (actually made a pizza once with pitta base, sharg sauce/toping, smoked salmon season with peppercorns, garlic, chilli; and topped off with grated mozerella). reckon you would enjoy it (word of advice those, indian people use a lot more spice. the marathi version is the least oily version but most versions are riddiculously oily
Thank you,:smile:Arabic itself is a beautiful language that should be more appreciated.

Yep, I love learning Arabic, been learning it on and off for two years now
Yep, I love learning Arabic, been learning it on and off for two years now

Wow that is amazing, is it your home language?
Wow that is amazing, is it your home language?

Haha no I am British :tongue:

But I think learning another language is great
Haha no I am British :tongue:

But I think learning another language is great

That is great to hear,same here i did spanish, french and arabic. good luck,I hope you get the grades you want. 😋
Reply 72
Well I can tell you this, Lebanon is an astonishing country that is very proud of its roots and is accepting of everyone. I might be a bit subjective, we do have beautiful women, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So many arab countries have beautiful/ handsome women and men.

Do lebanese marry outside their race?
meaning the Lebanese women?

I heard majority of arabs dont .
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by muzi786
Do lebanese marry outside their race?
meaning the Lebanese women?

I heard majority of arabs dont .

Yes so many do. For example, shakira is half colombian and half Lebanese. I guess it really depends on the family itself as everyone is different. And the same goes with other Arabs🙂
Hey everyone I'm Mexican girl with a question for a lebanese person familiar with lebanese etiquette.

When visiting someone's house in Lebanon is it considered polite / impolite to acknowledge the live-in cleaning lady? (I mean should I or shouldn't I greet her/ make conversation with her?)

Thanks! (:

Quick Reply

Latest