The Student Room Group

MSc in Marketing - Leeds or Lancaster?

Hey!

I applied to both, Leeds university and Lancaster Univeristy and received unconditional and conditional offer letters respectively.

Although, I am not sure which one is suitable for MSc in international marketing. I have heard, Leeds is better when it comes to exposure and lifestyle than Lancaster. While Lancaster has its own marketing department.

I am looking for a balanced living, with my priorities listed:

1. College ranking
2. Job opportunities
3. Lifestyle

I am from India, so basically a social and friendly environment for international students with credible PG degree should help me.

What do you say?
Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Hi , Archana - I am too wanting to study in the UK . i am in a similar kind of problem ! iI havent applied to any universities yet , should I be doing that asap or still take time deciding what to do ! can you share you phone no !
Reply 2
Original post by twahauk
Hi , Archana - I am too wanting to study in the UK . i am in a similar kind of problem ! iI havent applied to any universities yet , should I be doing that asap or still take time deciding what to do ! can you share you phone no !

Hey. Thanks for your reply.

Although, I have applied and I have the admit with me. It's the deciding factor, idk which to choose. If you have some information on the same, please share.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending