Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My ex just broke up with me couple days ago we had a big argument, I tried to go to her house with flowers and written a sorry card, I got rejected so I left the house she felt guilty and kept texting me the next 2-3 days. Saying I'm sorry that I hurt you I wish this never happened I miss you I understand if you hate me I read the sorry card everyday and I was crying and crying then I said well you miss me might aswell come see me for a talk.She ask why I said to talk about us she then said we can't get back together so I just cut her off completely then found out she unblocked my mum on whatsapp messenger but why ?

ReputationRep:
    It's over and while she misses you and you miss her that's natural at first. With a bit of space you'll get through it.

I don't think it means anything that she's unblocked your mum. If she wanted to talk to you she'd talk to you. Perhaps she did it by mistake or wanted to ask your mum something.

ReputationRep:
    I've been with her 3 years do you think she will come back ?

ReputationRep:
    She misses you and what you had but obviously doesn't want to get back together and is just clinging on to what you have. You need to let her go. After three years, this wouldn't have happened.

Only one thing left to do now - get out of your house, go south towards that lab, get in and pick your starter. Seeing how you'll be facing Brock, I suggest picking either Bulbasaur or Squirtle. You don't need her. Become a Pokemon master.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't contacted her since but she's basically trying to hold on what I used to give her? Or keep me plan B ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.