Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Response to Awesome Genius application to be my Bae Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Hi Awesome.

I have now had time to consider your application after going through some of your previous thread titles and analysed your general conduct and posting patterns on TSR.

I'm not sure how I feel about your objectification of women- Please see "Maid Outfit on First Date" thread, for example.

You also seem incredibly hung up on money and material things.

I love intelligent guys and your first from Oxford is impressive, as is the fact you are training to be a cardiologist. However, I am someone who hugely values humility and modesty, and I am looking for a very deep connection which isn't based on superficiality or status. This is the main aspect that concerns me as to whether you are a potential suitor and therefore at this moment I have no option but to decline.

If you can work on these things over the next couple of months and prove to me that you are not as shallow, arrogant, and sexist as you come across then I will reconsider.

Thanks,

Ethereal
    Good decision. He does come of as an arrogant little prrickk and you deserve better than someone who would probably hold you up as another one of his prizes and achievements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by under8ed)
    Good decision. He does come of as an arrogant little prrickk and you deserve better than someone who would probably hold you up as another one of his prizes and achievements.
    Exactly. But if he does work hard on these things as I said I might reconsider because he is a very attractive physical specimen and also intelligent.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. But if he does work hard on these things as I said I might reconsider because he is a very attractive physical specimen and also intelligent.
    Yeah he is the 'alpha male' kind of guy. Will he change though? I highly doubt it. Consider the reasons why he wants you. He's almost selling himself more than saying why he's in love with you. Saying things like 'Look at me im rich i can take care of you' sounds like the start of a porrnno not real love.

But at the end of the day its your life so make your own decision, but i personally think there are better ppl out there

ReputationRep:
    Would you consider meeting him in person and getting to know him that way (if you haven't already?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Would you consider meeting him in person and getting to know him that way (if you haven't already?)
    Yes we might plan met up if he cools his attitude, we are gonna go 4 a ride in new porsche and listen to fall out boy because that's how people in their mid 20s roll.

ReputationRep:
    Yes we might plan met up if he cools his attitude, we are gonna go 4 a ride in new porsche and listen to fall out boy because that's how people in their mid 20s roll.
    Err I must disagree....

But each to their own. Can you confirm he is infact, a doctor?

ReputationRep:
    Ethereal World Your post count was like 2k last time we spoke?

TSR has got you!

:afraid:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Q

Aww cute couple
    Its going to hurt alot of people on here but unfortunately im taken

ReputationRep:
    Err I must disagree....

But each to their own. Can you confirm he is infact, a doctor?
    What do you do then Mount Kimmy? how old are you?

Yes he is a doctor. He is training as a cardiologist now after taking some time out of medicine.

ReputationRep:
    Ethereal World Your post count was like 2k last time we spoke?

TSR has got you!

:afraid:
    shhhhhhh :shh: my original join date is keeping me safe from the quantitative representation of the addiction. :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry mods don't purge me

ReputationRep:
    What do you do then Mount Kimmy? how old are you?

Yes he is a doctor. He is training as a cardiologist now after taking some time out of medicine.
    Hmm, it just doesn't add up as to why a doctor would come onto a student forum and make silly threads. But whatever, some people get off to being weird online.

23. Well, I certainly don't drive around in a fancy car. I can dream. But it's the Fallout Boy bit that really stood out for me

I spend my time playing sports, working, studying, casually being a bit of a slut, you know how it is. I had a brief identity crisis. But other than that, just a bog standard 23 year old.

I'd like to be a bit more productive on TSR, so I invest a little bit of time in that

ReputationRep:
    Hi Awesome.

I have now had time to consider your application after going through some of your previous thread titles and analysed your general conduct and posting patterns on TSR.

I'm not sure how I feel about your objectification of women- Please see "Maid Outfit on First Date" thread, for example.

You also seem incredibly hung up on money and material things.

I love intelligent guys and your first from Oxford is impressive, as is the fact you are training to be a cardiologist. However, I am someone who hugely values humility and modesty, and I am looking for a very deep connection which isn't based on superficiality or status. This is the main aspect that concerns me as to whether you are a potential suitor and therefore at this moment I have no option but to decline.

If you can work on these things over the next couple of months and prove to me that you are not as shallow, arrogant, and sexist as you come across then I will reconsider.

Thanks,

Ethereal
    Look ethernet ,I don't get declined for anything or by anyone. I'm Awesome Genius. I get what I want.

I'm 4 months away from having a 100k sports car, my family are worth like 2 million pounds, and I've got an IQ of like 145.

Saying no to me is like saying to claiming your lottery winnings - you've won the jackpot, now claim your prize

AG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Look ethernet ,I don't get declined for anything or by anyone. I'm Awesome Genius. I get what I want.

I'm 4 months away from having a 100k sports car, my family are worth like 2 million pounds, and I've got an IQ of like 145.

Saying no to me is like saying to claiming your lottery winnings - you've won the jackpot, now claim your prize

AG
    Have you tried online dating?

ReputationRep:
    We all know how unquenchable I am Diddy. Even you tried once but those 10 gems weren't enough. I need rep all the time (I've worked out the actual rate in terms of both points and individual reps). It is a very high threshold- only really satisfied by my rep shower thread, so I am constantly unsatisfied. :sad:
    Always chasing your next fix. One day you will reach 10 and then you will feel that 11 is too far away and you will stop for a while. But then the reps start adding up and get closer and closer until you are back to your old way. Just chasing those last 3000 reps.

ReputationRep:
    Nah im so hot i get stuck in most people's firewall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Nah im so hot i get stuck in most people's firewall
    Oh, that wit. Let the reps roll in.

Seriously though, online dating?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think he's on TSR for the agreeable badinage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amazing Egghead)
    Do you think he's on TSR for the agreeable badinage?
    I think he's on TSR because something is missing from his life.

TSR isn't online dating. Sure, you could meet somebody here, but surely using a platform designed with that specific aim is a better approach. Somebody close to 30 shouldn't be using TSR to meet potential dates. Just as a 16 year old male shouldn't be on Mumsnet looking for his next lay.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's on TSR because something is missing from his life.

TSR isn't online dating. Sure, you could meet somebody here, but surely using a platform designed with that specific aim is a better approach. Somebody close to 30 shouldn't be using TSR to meet potential dates. Just as a 16 year old male shouldn't be on Mumsnet looking for his next lay.
    I have no doubt that he is also on Mumsnet for this purpose, as well as literally every other website with a social element

Guy needs to grow a pair and go outside

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.