Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Response to Awesome Genius application to be my Bae Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    I think he's on TSR because something is missing from his life.

TSR isn't online dating. Sure, you could meet somebody here, but surely using a platform designed with that specific aim is a better approach. Somebody close to 30 shouldn't be using TSR to meet potential dates. Just as a 16 year old male shouldn't be on Mumsnet looking for his next lay.
    It isn't online dating but then considering he met me on here we have to allow this approach of casting the net wide with the aim that one eligible fish would be caught.

And it would appear that this has now happened, so it's all paid off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    It isn't online dating but then considering he met me on here we have to allow this approach of casting the net wide with the aim that one eligible fish would be caught.

So you're now going back on your initial rejection?

ReputationRep:

Why would anyone want an Awesome Genius when they could have an Amazing Egghead instead ?

ReputationRep:
    You also seem incredibly hung up on money and material things.
    Typically communist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    So you're now going back on your initial rejection?
    Well. I can't say that. But he as at least found himself who meets his standards on all fronts. It's just down to him to prove he can lose the conceited arrogance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Typically communist.
    **** off you ****ing fascist ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amazing Egghead)
    Why would anyone want an Awesome Genius when they could have an Amazing Egghead instead ?
    Awesome > Amazing

Genius > Egghead

ReputationRep:
    Well. I can't say that. But he as at least found himself who meets his standards on all fronts. It's just down to him to prove he can lose the conceited arrogance.
    That would be incredible. Given the amount of threads he creates about women. At least he'd stop posting about relationships if you two got linked up

What's this about him going to India for an arranged marriage? Would this cause problems for you?

ReputationRep:
    Awesome > Amazing

Genius > Egghead
    **** off you ****ing fascist ****
    You're clearly drunk or undergoing one of those frequent mini nervous breakdowns prone to the weaker sex

ReputationRep:
    Lol. You and AG deserve each other

ReputationRep:
    You're clearly drunk or undergoing one of those frequent mini nervous breakdowns prone to the weaker sex
    Lol the profanity comment to Josb was an extension of our intense hatred towards each other.

ReputationRep:
    Lol the profanity comment to Josb was an extension of our intense hatred towards each other.
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome > Amazing

Genius > Egghead
    Owned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Owned.
    You've been publicly sucking up to this girl for a good while now and so far the most you can show for it is that she's willing to say that your user name on an internet forum is better than a complete stranger's. As is quite obvious she doesn't actually believe what she's saying.

There is definitely no cause for celebration here

ReputationRep:
    You've been publicly sucking up to this girl for a good while now and so far the most you can show for it is that she's willing to say that your user name on an internet forum is better than a complete stranger's. As is quite obvious she doesn't actually believe what she's saying.

lol how bitter and deluded can someone get

i pity you my friend

ReputationRep:
    Why has this thread turned so sour on the 6th page?

ReputationRep:

That's what you think. I imagine you believe what you read in The Sun as well. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    lol how bitter and deluded can someone get

i pity you my friend
    Maybe you should beg her to go out with you a 10th time via private message

That should do the trick

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should beg her to go out with you a 10th time via private message

That should do the trick
    Damn I'll give egghead this one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazing egghead)
    i don't read the sun you silly tart. If i did i'd be gloating at ag that i've seen your tits and he hasn't
    oh my god

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.