Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official Cricket Asia Cup 2016 Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Firstly, cool down, bro. Its only games.

Secondly, this is my issue with many Pakistani fans that I know even in reality that they are extremely negative about Pakistani team. Surely, its understandable to some extent given the kind of performances they've been giving in the past couple of years. However, the kind of person I am, I always try to look at the positive side. I know that Pakistani team has shocked me many times when I did not expect anything of them and when I did expect of them. My personal view on this is to be positive. Surely, be critical as that's required to be progressive. But never lose hope.

The way Bangladeshi team progressed in the past couple of years was not something many of us expected considering their performances from a long time. I'm sure they were positive and worked hard hence their performances have been good.

Also, don't forget all those times when Pakistani team made us proud. I'm sorry but fans with negativity makes me angry so much! Be critical but hopeful!
    im the calm one haha
    its the continuous decline of the team and the lack of any urgency to improve. the team sees their role not as their job, but as a place to chill and take selfies. its their job, we as fans need to remember that, if youre crap, you go and gym to gain the upper body strength, and then you go to the nets to get into rhythm.

i dont want hope, i want confidence that the team will consistently win, thats what indian fans demand and the indian team do that consistently. bangla has progressed yes but india thrash them every time with ease. i like your optimism though, cmon you greens just do something good for once!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Well done to your team, moment!

And yes, bring on the WT20!

Pakistan, that is.
    Thank you

:lol: we will see about that! At least we have another India vs Pakistan contest soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  India-are-the-Asiatic-Champions!-twetter-op-2.png
Views: 42
Size:  292.5 KB
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mahmudullah is the one to watch in the World T20 qualifiers.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Mahmudullah is phenomenal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    Mahmudullah is phenomenal!
    Did you guys see his ODI WC knock last year?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    Did you guys see his ODI WC knock last year?
    Sure did.

Bangladesh will surely progress to the World T20, it's just a matter of who out of the minnows joins them. It'll likely come down to net run rate.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.