Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I'm applying for art and design foundation but in the application form it asks me about the qualifications I have achieved or are currently studying from level 2(gcse). I'm not from uk (I'm from greece) and we don't have gcse etc here.. Should I put the subjects I've been doing in high school and the achieved grade? Thanks!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by deniakp)
    So I'm applying for art and design foundation but in the application form it asks me about the qualifications I have achieved or are currently studying from level 2(gcse). I'm not from uk (I'm from greece) and we don't have gcse etc here.. Should I put the subjects I've been doing in high school and the achieved grade? Thanks!
    Hi Denaikp,

I'm an student ambassador from Ravensbourne and if you just put down your high school achieved grades they will be able to calculate the equivalent of them to GCSEs for you on the UCAS guide

Hope this helps
    Jay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravensbourne)
    Hi Denaikp,

I'm an student ambassador from Ravensbourne and if you just put down your high school achieved grades they will be able to calculate the equivalent of them to GCSEs for you on the UCAS guide

Hope this helps
    Jay
    Hi thanks for the answer! I did that, but I'm applying for foundation course, so I've applied directly to your university and not through ucas.. I hope the same goes for that :d
    I have one more question.. I sent my application one day before the deadline and it said on the form that if I can't attend an interview in the UK they will tell me how to send my digital portfolio..but I haven't received anything yet. Did I have to send it before the deadline? (28 feb) or is it another deadline for the portfolios?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by deniakp)
    Hi thanks for the answer! I did that, but I'm applying for foundation course, so I've applied directly to your university and not through ucas.. I hope the same goes for that :d
    I have one more question.. I sent my application one day before the deadline and it said on the form that if I can't attend an interview in the UK they will tell me how to send my digital portfolio..but I haven't received anything yet. Did I have to send it before the deadline? (28 feb) or is it another deadline for the portfolios?
    Ohh i see, I believe the same applies and they will calculate your equivalent grade.
    When you apply, write down your high school achieved grades and they should work out the grade for you.

In terms of your query about the portfolio, you should email admissions to double check that for you, if you do not receive a response then give them a ring as well.
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    T: +44 (0) 20 3040 3998

Hope this answers your questions
    Jay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravensbourne)
    Ohh i see, I believe the same applies and they will calculate your equivalent grade.
    When you apply, write down your high school achieved grades and they should work out the grade for you.

In terms of your query about the portfolio, you should email admissions to double check that for you, if you do not receive a response then give them a ring as well.
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    T: +44 (0) 20 3040 3998

Hope this answers your questions
    Jay
    Alright, thank you very much!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.