The Student Room Group

Quick Question about foundation - Ravensbourne uni

So I'm applying for art and design foundation but in the application form it asks me about the qualifications I have achieved or are currently studying from level 2(gcse). I'm not from uk (I'm from greece) and we don't have gcse etc here.. Should I put the subjects I've been doing in high school and the achieved grade? Thanks!
Original post by deniakp
So I'm applying for art and design foundation but in the application form it asks me about the qualifications I have achieved or are currently studying from level 2(gcse). I'm not from uk (I'm from greece) and we don't have gcse etc here.. Should I put the subjects I've been doing in high school and the achieved grade? Thanks!

Hi Denaikp,

I'm an student ambassador from Ravensbourne and if you just put down your high school achieved grades they will be able to calculate the equivalent of them to GCSEs for you on the UCAS guide :smile:

Hope this helps
Jay :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Ravensbourne
Hi Denaikp,

I'm an student ambassador from Ravensbourne and if you just put down your high school achieved grades they will be able to calculate the equivalent of them to GCSEs for you on the UCAS guide :smile:

Hope this helps
Jay :biggrin:

Hi :smile: thanks for the answer! I did that, but I'm applying for foundation course, so I've applied directly to your university and not through ucas.. I hope the same goes for that :d
I have one more question.. I sent my application one day before the deadline and it said on the form that if I can't attend an interview in the UK they will tell me how to send my digital portfolio..but I haven't received anything yet. Did I have to send it before the deadline? (28 feb) or is it another deadline for the portfolios?
Original post by deniakp
Hi :smile: thanks for the answer! I did that, but I'm applying for foundation course, so I've applied directly to your university and not through ucas.. I hope the same goes for that :d
I have one more question.. I sent my application one day before the deadline and it said on the form that if I can't attend an interview in the UK they will tell me how to send my digital portfolio..but I haven't received anything yet. Did I have to send it before the deadline? (28 feb) or is it another deadline for the portfolios?

Ohh i see, I believe the same applies and they will calculate your equivalent grade.
When you apply, write down your high school achieved grades and they should work out the grade for you.

In terms of your query about the portfolio, you should email admissions to double check that for you, if you do not receive a response then give them a ring as well.
[email protected]
[email protected]
T: +44 (0) 20 3040 3998

Hope this answers your questions :smile:
Jay
Reply 4
Original post by Ravensbourne
Ohh i see, I believe the same applies and they will calculate your equivalent grade.
When you apply, write down your high school achieved grades and they should work out the grade for you.

In terms of your query about the portfolio, you should email admissions to double check that for you, if you do not receive a response then give them a ring as well.
[email protected]
[email protected]
T: +44 (0) 20 3040 3998

Hope this answers your questions :smile:
Jay

Alright, thank you very much! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest