Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could anything about yourself, what would you change? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Like the title says, what would you change? It could be a physical change or a mental change...
    what it be and why?
    I'll start off, I want to be able to talk and flirt guys, so I'd like a confidence boost!
    Same confidence

ReputationRep:
    To be more confident personality wise and physical wise... to be shorter lmao
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Looks wise it would be my teeth
    Personality wise it would be the ability to worry less and just chill the hell out and not take everything so seriously

ReputationRep:
    I'd choose be clever because I've discovered that, at A Level, just being hardworking isn't really enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    This may be going against the thread and be cheesier than a 4 cheese pizza
    Spoiler:
    Show

Damn Im hella hungry now
    but I dont think Id change anything, or else I wouldnt be me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    love yourself guys
    I have two things to say to you:
    a) I'm hungry now
    b)that was truly inspirational

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    OF COURSE ! Because if you tell him you can :
    Be rejected
    Be with him
    If you don't tell him , you wont be with him at all !
    You're soo helpful, i think I'll go and tell him !! (you're more helpful than my useless friends- that's only because they are in relationships)
    i think the reason why i'm so nervous because i'm nearly 19 and never had a boyfriend :/

ReputationRep:

You're soo helpful, i think I'll go and tell him !! (you're more helpful than my useless friends- that's only because they are in relationships)
    i think the reason why i'm so nervous because i'm nearly 19 and never had a boyfriend :/
    Glad to help !!
    You definitely should talk to him, I really hope it'll be "successful" ! *fingers crossed*

Oh I understand , I'm 19 and had my first boyfriend at 17 , (had 2 in my life) I know the feeling ^^
    But everything is gonna be alright !! Once it's done I want you to come to tell me everything in my thread "when was the last time you did something for the first time ?"
    What a thrilling experience to have a first time right ;D !
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    I would like to know more about everything, not just physics and astronomy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunnydespair)
    My eyesight. Possibly will get laser eye surgery one day
    OMG SAME LOL
    im literally so blind lol, my lense on my glasses is so thick and when I take them off everything is blurry literally. opticians told me that laser eye would work but bc my eyesight is so bad it won't work 100% :/

ReputationRep:
    First thing I thought was confidence

ReputationRep:
    I have two things to say to you:
    a) I'm hungry now
    b)that was truly inspirational
    Two things right back at you

a) Hmm we should go eat then, I know a great pizza place in vienna, violins, sunset,cute puppies and everythin y'know...oh you gotta crush....

b) (WARNING I JUST FELT LIKE RAPPIN so rap inbound)

In which case you better makes some moves or you'll lose your grove and regret when you guys met kicking the dirt thinking why you didnt flirt and just blurt how you felt as when you see him you melt its like cupids arrow's been dealt, so finish this rap trial and go that extra mile, on Monday 29th, give him your sweetest bright smile

Even if he declines, don't fill with brine (like being salty/displeased), someone else can call you mine, its not the end, theres always a mend, someone else's heart will lend and you'll be whole again. So chin up for Monday and make it your day, don't go all out of your way tho okay? They should love you for who you are, nothing else near or far so after all this rapping and talking I wish you the best in succeeding but even if you fail, remember you're undisputedly amazing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    YOU HAVE TO MAKE A MOVE NOW I HAD SUCH GREAT BARS XD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why da hell we both say two things and then go a) b)

ReputationRep:
    eyesight, the fact i cut, more muscles.... i do have quite a bit though. temper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Glad to help !!
    You definitely should talk to him, I really hope it'll be "successful" ! *fingers crossed*

Oh I understand , I'm 19 and had my first boyfriend at 17 , (had 2 in my life) I know the feeling ^^
    But everything is gonna be alright !! Once it's done I want you to come to tell me everything in my thread "when was the last time you did something for the first time ?"
    What a thrilling experience to have a first time right ;D !
    Thankk you!!!! and yes!! Will do definalty!! let's just see what he replies.....

Thankk you!!!! and yes!! Will do definalty!! let's just see what he replies.....
    I really hope it'll work !! <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Two things right back at you

a) Hmm we should go eat then, I know a great pizza place in vienna, violins, sunset,cute puppies and everythin y'know...oh you gotta crush....

b) (WARNING I JUST FELT LIKE RAPPIN so rap inbound)

In which case you better makes some moves or you'll lose your grove and regret when you guys met kicking the dirt thinking why you didnt flirt and just blurt how you felt as when you see him you melt its like cupids arrow's been dealt, so finish this rap trial and go that extra mile, on Monday 29th, give him your sweetest bright smile

Even if he declines, don't fill with brine (like being salty/displeased), someone else can call you mine, its not the end, theres always a mend, someone else's heart will lend and you'll be whole again. So chin up for Monday and make it your day, don't go all out of your way tho okay? They should love you for who you are, nothing else near or far so after all this rapping and talking I wish you the best in succeeding but even if you fail, remember you're undisputedly amazing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    YOU HAVE TO MAKE A MOVE NOW I HAD SUCH GREAT BARS XD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why da hell we both say two things and then go a) b)
    haha i'm totally down for a) lets do it and go and have fun (I'll meet you in 5) I am now a 100% sure nothing is going to happen with my crush.. wanna know why? just got friendzoned
    and b) I've got to admit your bars were pretty impressive-haha
    and thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    to be more confident

ReputationRep:
    Looks: nose, lips and face shape
    Mental: no anxiety and higher self-worth
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Looks: nose, lips and face shape
    Mental: no anxiety and higher self-worth
    ivy you don't need to change anything about yourself honestly :lovehug: well the mental maybe, so you appreciate how great you are x

------
    erm well most things but if we exclude physical bc cba to list all that then i would like to be less obsessive and anxious x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    ivy you don't need to change anything about yourself honestly :lovehug: well the mental maybe, so you appreciate how great you are x

------
    erm well most things but if we exclude physical bc cba to list all that then i would like to be less obsessive and anxious x
    awwww cav :cry2::cry2: youre just too sweet!!:lovehug:

and remember what I told you, everything takes time.. you can do it, believe in yourself :jumphug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.