Turn on thread page Beta

I'm an Indian Muslim AMA watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    truth be told, it depends how you make it (ingredients, temp of milk, cooker used, kettle(s) vs pots used etcetc). I dont drink chai ,coffee, fizzy drinks etc. Im more of a water, milkshake and smoothie-type guy
    Whenever I try a sip I don't like it lol. Me too, I never have fizzy drinks unless i'm having alcohol. Only ever drink water, milk and sometimes juice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentxoxo)
    how rude, chai is buff :heart::heart:
    sorry I won't drink it but I'll make you some
    how does that sound to you?

ReputationRep:
    sounds gr8 m8 just make sure its buff

ReputationRep:
    are you Awesome Genius ?

if so i claim 1 lakh rupee
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Jeff548)
    Hey Muslims brothers and sisters or Assalamualaikum,

I would appreciate it if the other Muslims in this thread can quote me so I know who they are because I had some islamic questions. Worth mentioning I am also a Muslim so want to pm you asking questions as a few of them are really bad and embarrassing but I want to become a good Muslim inshallah.

Would appreciate any quick responses
    salaam bro, ahppy to help (as long as its not spamming, haram, illegal or terrorist related)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravenous)
    I'm britPak and agree with you that's the case on average. Gujarati Muslims (not all) especially in the UK I find are very strict when it comes to religion.
    Im gujarati muslim, I definitely agree with this.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by the bear)
    are you Awesome Genius ?

if so i claim 1 lakh rupee
    I'm not awsome genius (dude seems like typical pretentious spoilt indian rich kid who most likely wouldnt be where he is today if he was in a working/poor family in the UK or India).

Im from a working class family who had to remortgage my house during my last year at uni as student finance wrongfully cut off funding (in turn my uni also didnt pay me bursary) during my last year at uni when my household income was ~£21-22K/year pre-tax. The idiots in student finance didnt pay me till my graduation day, and my uni didnt pay me bursary till 2 weeks after I graduated :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    salaam bro, ahppy to help (as long as its not spamming, haram, illegal or terrorist related)
    Thanks, ahahaha no. It's haram I suppose but I want advice. Not planning on giving details which will make it very haram.

And a question regarding this haram thing?

Only if you ok with this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    Unity on issues. both countries are seriously ripe with corruption, a lot of women in pakistani / orthodox communties are treated like crap (no disrespect if it sounds prejudiced). the class system needs to be abolished, healthcare needs to be improved, crime needs to go down, road safety needs to be improved, people should give more to poor people rather than outright ignore but similarly, there needs to be more stuff done to improve eveything. If you want to, add bangladesh, nepal and sri lanka to the mix
    Agreed
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Thanks, ahahaha no. It's haram I suppose but I want advice. Not planning on giving details which will make it very haram.

And a question regarding this haram thing?

Only if you ok with this?
    no prob dude (providing its private message)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabana)
    Im gujarati muslim, I definitely agree with this.
    you cant regard it as strict becuase thats how originally islam is meant to be becuz we are living in a western society things like that make it look strict

ReputationRep:
    Hey Muslims brothers and sisters or Assalamualaikum,

I would appreciate it if the other Muslims in this thread can quote me so I know who they are because I had some islamic questions. Worth mentioning I am also a Muslim so want to pm you asking questions as a few of them are really bad and embarrassing but I want to become a good Muslim inshallah.

Would appreciate any quick responses
    salam im happy to help as well any question regarding islam
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by honey55497)
    you cant regard it as strict becuase thats how originally islam is meant to be becuz we are living in a western society things like that make it look strict
    agree dude(tte - your gender isnt specified). also with time, tonnes of things we consider normal, a lot of people consider witchcraft / unorthodox (e.g. watching tv, internet, even stuff like electricoty and ice cream)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honey55497)
    I guess so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    agree dude(tte - your gender isnt specified). also with time, tonnes of things we consider normal, a lot of people consider witchcraft / unorthodox (e.g. watching tv, internet, even stuff like electricoty and ice cream)
    female

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.