Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Any good documentations about Soviet crimes? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Here's one called seeds of despair about the famine in Ukraine.

Why do all the horrible things that happened to these people go ignored? Maybe not ignored but they do not receive much attention at all. There aren't museums all over Europe dedicated to these people, we don't learn about it in schools...

I think it is an anti-Christian narrative in the world today. Christians suffered greatly under this regime but they want to push this agenda of evil Christianity. No just Christianity but religion in general. But these people were militant atheists?

ReputationRep:
    The history of the Soviet Union is a history of crime.

ReputationRep:
    I think you mean documentaries.

And no I don't know of any. Do you expect Spielberg and Jewish Hollywood to make a film on it? Or the Jewish involvement in these horrors.

Check this out for hate.

Slavs suffered a real Holocaust these Jews suffered a mini Holocaust and get all the world sympathy and money.

No wonder Hitler hated them and some Ukrainians joined forces with the Nazi's.

ReputationRep:
    Found this on Ukraine today

Stories of people eating their own kids to survive...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.