Turn on thread page Beta

Hotmail - AAARRGHHH! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone having problems logging on to hotmail?

Mine keeps saying that my account is temporarily unavailable?
    What does this mean? A friend just tried and he got in fine!

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Working for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perdurabo)
    Is anyone having problems logging on to hotmail?

Mine keeps saying that my account is temporarily unavailable?
    What does this mean? A friend just tried and he got in fine!

Any ideas?
    It means get an account with a decent provider, either from a g-mail invite, or a yahoo account or something...

ReputationRep:
    I'll let you have a gmail account if you want one, I've plenty of invites spare.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I'll let you have a gmail account if you want one, I've plenty of invites spare.
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    yeah, same here

Ahh sweet, that would be cool!
    umm... you'll have to send it to my isp email:

[email protected]

I'm afraid all i can offer in return is rep and undying loyalty from now on so first one to send me an invite wins!

Yeah, hotmail is pretty naff (esp. the new layout) but i was waiting for an important email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    my hotmails working fine....but if you've got a spare Gmail it'd be really handy...please??

what can ioffer in return...rep??although thats a bit shite....good karma...?

ReputationRep:
    http://lc2.bay0.hotmail.passport.com...verDownState=0

Huh?

ReputationRep:
    Hotmail keeps telling me It is too busy. Kinda reminds me of UKL learning :rolleyes:

I'd like Gmail too if there's any going. [email protected] I'm willing to act like a dog for a day. Woof.

ReputationRep:
    http://lc2.bay0.hotmail.passport.com...verDownState=0

Huh?
    probably the server your account is on is broken. unlucky, should be back to normal soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    probably the server your account is on is broken. unlucky, should be back to normal soon.
    Pfft. That's paranoia for you then. I thought the government were after me. Not enough sleep + too much ch5 me thinks

ReputationRep:
    Pfft. That's paranoia for you then. I thought the government were after me. Not enough sleep + too much ch5 me thinks
    lol yeah the FBI are looking for weirdos on the internet and they found you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol yeah the FBI are looking for weirdos on the internet and they found you

ReputationRep:
    Could I have a g-mail invite if anybody can spare one. Hotmails just poo Im afraid, if anybodys got a spare one mail me at [email protected], would be much appreciated. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    It could be that you signed in with the wrong password too many times, so they shut your account down temporarily for security purposes.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.