Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your favourate milkshake? Watch

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Everywhere you go these days, there are a lot of dessert places / icecream/frozen drink places which are open.

my fave is a milkshake containing bubblegum ice cream &oreos (tempted to trie bubblegum with ferrero roche)

ReputationRep:
    Haven't had one in a long time but I really like the Kinder Bueno and Snicker ones.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Banana milkshakes are my favourite

ReputationRep:
    The Galaxy and Mars ones are good. The Frijj Rasberry and White Chocolate was surprisingly nice too :yy:

Mango

ReputationRep:
    Oreo

ReputationRep:
    My favorite of all time is steak and shake's banana and peanut butter. It was absolutely awesome but they stopped doing it.

ReputationRep:
    Banana
    Nutella

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate

ReputationRep:
    banana man, mmmm

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Banana milkshakes are my favourite
    BANANA MILKSHAKE MASTER RACE CHECKING IN

*high five*

ReputationRep:
    White Kinder Bueno.

ReputationRep:
    One day i mixed ferrero rocher, kinder bueno, oreo and mars on a chocolate shake with no water myself. But i didnt get diabetes so i got that going for me which is nice

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate, Oreo, Ferrero Rocher, Kinder Bueno and Nutella :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Anything chocolate :awesome:

Ferrero Rocher :love:

ReputationRep:
    the yankie
    a mix of oreos, hershey's kisses and reese's peanut butter cups
    i named it myself and had is custom made at a shakeaway

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate, mint, any of them that are blue (I don't care how they taste like, as long as they are blue I love it) and all of the other milkshakes that don't involve insects or other living creatures ( yep, some people drink those).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    Everywhere you go these days, there are a lot of dessert places / icecream/frozen drink places which are open.

my fave is a milkshake containing bubblegum ice cream &oreos (tempted to trie bubblegum with ferrero roche)
    a milky milkshake chocolate and mint ones too if they exist

would've though someone would've said my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard by now.................

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.