Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    From the beginning of the Syrian conflict Israel have said they wanted Assad out of power and even accused the Assad government of war crimes which is a bit of a joke coming from them isn't it? They've also bombed Syria many times although I think some Russian supplied anti-aircraft missiles helped decrease that.

In Israel they do not tolerate migrants and have even gone as far as sterilization. Look up anti-African protests in Israel and see what I mean. However in the majority White western countries they say we need more diversity and it is our responsibility to help these people. Boy aren't the Jews kind? Those who oppose it of course are patriots/nationalists who are labelled fascists by the people who seek to destroy their people. You can call them racists but they are racially conscious people and that can't be said for the majority of White people who have been conditioned into being cultural Marxists who hate themselves.

If Whites want to know who is pushing this global war on Whites, look no further than them. It all fits together when you think how the West has gone down hill not that long after WW2. They were causing trouble back then and they've not stopped since.

The reason they can get away with this is simple. People will always defend them because of this Holocaust we all hear so much about. You know they have a tremendous amount of power over the West including Britain. Look at the banning of boycotts against Israel as proof and tell me the Jews had nothing to do whit that.

Even conspiracy theorists/truther Alex Jones admitted it once and many suspect he is just a shill trying to deceive us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McWeezy)
    From the beginning of the Syrian conflict Israel have said they wanted Assad out of power and even accused the Assad government of war crimes which is a bit of a joke coming from them isn't it? They've also bombed Syria many times although I think some Russian supplied anti-aircraft missiles helped decrease that.
    Ask yourself why Israel wants Assad. Secondly, are you seriously suggesting that Israel's human rights record is anywhere near that of Assad's? I'm not saying Israel has not killed innocent people, but it is far from similar to what Assad has done to his own people.

In Israel they do not tolerate migrants and have even gone as far as sterilization.
    What evidence do you have to suggest this?

Look up anti-African protests in Israel and see what I mean.
    People protesting immigration is very different to an entire nation's overall outlook and laws on immigrants. Unlike many Middle Eastern nations, Israel remains a democracy where differing views can be shared.

However in the majority White western countries they say we need more diversity and it is our responsibility to help these people. Boy aren't the Jews kind? Those who oppose it of course are patriots/nationalists who are labelled fascists by the people who seek to destroy their people.
    Again, you are not presenting evidence to suggest this. It seems that your criticism of Israel is based on hearsay and dislike for a nation who is facing threats of terrorism and annihilation on a grander scale than we are.

If Whites want to know who is pushing this global war on Whites, look no further than them. It all fits together when you think how the West has gone down hill not that long after WW2. They were causing trouble back then and they've not stopped since.
    Unless you have evidence that shows this, you're simply spouting antisemitic garbage.

The reason they can get away with this is simple. People will always defend them because of this Holocaust we all hear so much about. You know they have a tremendous amount of power over the West including Britain. Look at the banning of boycotts against Israel as proof and tell me the Jews had nothing to do whit that.
    Again, antisemitic stereotypes without a shroud of evidence. Firstly, they aren't simply 'pulling the Holocaust card' as you allude to. Jews have a rich history in the West and it is as much their right to have an opinion on its future as the rest. What evidence do you have to suggest that they have 'significant power in the West'? The wealth and the name? Well, so do many other races of people and yet the Jews are always the first to get criticised. Why?

Even conspiracy theorists/truther Alex Jones admitted it once and many suspect he is just a shill trying to deceive us.
    How dare I question the great Alex Jones. I cower in his presence.

Sarcasm aside, that man is incapable of backing up his claims just like yourself.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.