Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The course I'm on is WJEC Religious studies and I've two exams in May / June: one on life issues, another on human experience.

For those of you wondering why I don't just use my workbook to revise from, here's a run down of the past two years w/ my RE teacher:
    - Told to watch an hour-long wedding ceremony and told to make notes, even though most of us had no idea what was going on, due to the crap quality of the video.
    - Told to watch an animated film about Martin Luther Kind jr. and was told to make notes. Again, no one had any clue what to write, as the film muted out important parts, such as the march on Washington.
    - Shot Nerf guns at targets. Even now, I have no idea what she wanted to achieve by doing this. Oh, and she hit a girl over the back of the head w/ one of them accidentally.

She wants to charge us for revision materials after two absolutely awful years. No idea where she got the nerve from, but oh well :rolleyes: Anyone got any revision advice that isn't just BBC Bitesize? I've no idea where to start...

tldr: my teacher is rubbish and I'm after revision help. Any advice?
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.