Turn on thread page Beta

How long has everyone been lifting? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Well after 1.5 years I could only squat 40 so the last 8 years have actually been really good.
    But the real question is can you dunk tho ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadez)
    But the real question is can you dunk tho ?
    no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    bench: 20kg
    ohp: 10kg
    squat: 30kg
    deadlift: 45kg

5 ft 8 and around 68kg
    poverty lifts

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Dnkz7;63057539]
    (Original post by DeliciousAbs)
    Would like to see this 'proof'. Inb4 skinny 13/14 inch arms.]
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm now eating a lot of proteins to build muscle, but yeah I'm sorry if I sounded cocky and arrogant I'm just bored
    I look the same as you with slightly less chest mass and more defined abs. Whats your height and weight?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SAhm95;63085771]
    (Original post by Dnkz7)

I look the same as you with slightly less chest mass and more defined abs. Whats your height and weight?
    Post pics and lifts.

ReputationRep:
    Strength training for a few months. Been really patchy with my training because of illness. Got a terrible physique (imo). Started my training from scratch again after not going to the gym for a while in the last few months. Rebuilding the machine. Squats 100kg nice and light but need to work on form/ankle mobility. This is ATG but they don't feel quite right, Deadlifts 150 - 160kg depending on what I'm doing that day (deadlifting 3x a week atm), bench 60kg (tendonitus limits what I can do comfortably). Assisted chin ups (can't do them without a band, tendonitus flairs up)

Not sure on current 1RMs.

My lifting history goes back much further, but again, I've been plagued by illness/injury.

Just trying to get more experience under the bar. Working on technique other things. Gains will come. Patience.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SAhm95;63085771]
    (Original post by Dnkz7)

I'm 5'8 and weigh approx 165lbs (75kg)

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=FabAbs;63085841]
    (Original post by SAhm95)

Post pics and lifts.
    squat: 62.5kg
    incline bench: 50kg
    deadlift: 80kg
    bent over row: 60kg
    barbell curl: 30kg

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SAhm95;63088965]
    (Original post by FabAbs)

squat: 62.5kg
    incline bench: 50kg
    deadlift: 80kg
    bent over row: 60kg
    barbell curl: 30kg
    Well I'm benching 140kg and deadlifting 245kg so I doubt you look anything close to me in reality

Wrong person

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ABmazing;63089771]

Well I'm benching 140kg and deadlifting 245kg so I doubt you look anything close to me in reality

Wrong person
    I was talking to dnkz7 lol

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SAhm95;63090425]
    (Original post by ABmazing)

I was talking to dnkz7 lol
    How do you get more defined abs? I hardly work out, and I dont use weights either.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Dnkz7;63090655]

How do you get more defined abs? I hardly work out, and I dont use weights either.
    high bar atg squats and deadlifts with good form whilst squeezing abs in. Heavy bent over rows and overhead presses also help. Do full body workouts 3 times a week so your abs/core are getting hit with optimal frequency.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.