Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are guys usually animalistic? Watch

Like aggressive during sex as well as wanting to do it everywhere if possible to claim territory. My boyfriend is like this and i'm not sure whether it's normal or he's just really sexual to the level he acts like an animal.

So are guys usually animalistic ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No it's just him. There is that lot but its the same with some girls as well.

ReputationRep:
    These guys are known as 'alphas'

'Betas' want to do it but prioritise leaving a good impression (ha ha) because they completely misunderstand what girls want having only had experience of them from highly fictitious Hollywood films

I guess 'omegas' would be the guys that don't get laid at all so never have to define their style

ReputationRep:
    No more so than any other gender, we're a civilised species and should act as such

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amazing Egghead)

'Betas' want to do it but prioritise leaving a good impression (ha ha) because they completely misunderstand what girls want having only had experience of them from highly fictitious Hollywood films

I guess 'omegas' would be the guys that don't get laid at all so never have to define their style
    there's now a classification for people now?

ReputationRep:
    Aggressiveness is fun during sex, but don't accept it in other situations.

ReputationRep:
    Yes that's what they're like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Yes that's what they're like
    You must have really slept around to have generated a sample size adequate enough to generalise the global male population

ReputationRep:
    ngl i loled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Like aggressive during sex as well as wanting to do it everywhere if possible to claim territory. My boyfriend is like this and i'm not sure whether it's normal or he's just really sexual to the level he acts like an animal.

haha ask this to every guy after they've had a squat session in the gym. And they will ALL be animals. I love it. I only date girls who can handle it, I like to pull their hair, flip them over and move them around. They usually call me a pussy if I am not dominant enough.

But hey everyone is different. If you don't like it, you should date someone who is more gentle.

ReputationRep:
    I find it insanely hot when a guy is like that in bed, wish they all were :P

But I guess that not everyone can handle it.

(Original post by WBZ144)

I find it hot too but sometimes it can get a bit too much and people get hurt physically or they do.

(Original post by Jimib5863)
    haha ask this to every guy after they've had a squat session in the gym. And they will ALL be animals. I love it. I only date girls who can handle it, I like to pull their hair, flip them over and move them around. They usually call me a pussy if I am not dominant enough.

But hey everyone is different. If you don't like it, you should date someone who is more gentle.
    It's not like I don't like it, it is really hot just sometimes, like wrestling and other form of it , I do get hurt because he's stronger and stuff. But not sure if it's a compliment that he wants to sex me everywhere if possible to show that i'm his...lol

(Original post by Blondie987)
    No more so than any other gender, we're a civilised species and should act as such
    Interesting ...

(Original post by Amazing Egghead)

Is this a universal thing or something you made up? But interesting point .

ReputationRep:
    Omg I miss this aspect of sex. I just wanna be with an animalistic guy again :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    I find it hot too but sometimes it can get a bit too much and people get hurt physically or they do.
    Awww you need to communicate with him and tell him that it can be too much at times. Best of luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    there's now a classification for people now?
    Yeah, apparently we're Wolves now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)

still a virgin but i agree

ReputationRep:

I like to piss on a few lamp posts every now and then.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.