Turn on thread page Beta

He's not attractive, does drugs, and doesn't care about me. But I still want him :( watch

(Original post by samina_ay)
    And you cannot make a positive change to a man who don't wanna be changed. Lol. Find someone who will be worth your time and love. Xx
    Absolutely, and I know this rationally speaking that I cannot change him or save him. Emotionally though I can't seem to let him go and watch him suffer

(Original post by stefano865)
    You fell for him because you liked the attention he gave you.

It sounds like you are trying to fill a void in your life.

Remember he has done nothing for you and doesn't deserve your love.

Move on.
    I'd agree I'm trying to fill a different kind of void, but a void nonetheless.

Thanks for the encouragement. You are right as much as I want to give him my love he's done nothing to deserve it.

(Original post by Dnkz7)
    Be totally honest with yourself and this might be brutal..
    You are with some guy who doesn't have feelings for you
    and has more interest in his drugs than you reciprocating
    feelings for him.

You know the answer, just leave and find someone who deserves
    your attention; let alone your feelings and desire for a committed
    relationship.
    Thank you I know honestly the truth it just hurts me. Yes drugs are more important him. My mother warned me a long time ago that you will always be second best at most to a drug abuser, as she lost her best friend to drugs. So even as a friend, this probably isn't going to work.

(Original post by drowzee)
    Sums up a lot of men tbh :mmm:
    I think there's lots of good men out there, but none of them seem to like or notice me Only the 'bad' boys talk to me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.