Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

17 female and soo unfit I hate it! watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't excerise what so ever other than walking, and I don't even know how to plan a healthy meal with all the veg etc potions u require

ReputationRep:
    Google it?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ketogains

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    I don't excerise what so ever other than walking, and I don't even know how to plan a healthy meal with all the veg etc potions u require
    Stop being lazy and get fit then..... Pay me and il tell you everything you need to know. I'm cheaper than a PT as well and lots better. Experiences beats reading books any day.

ReputationRep:
    I ate pizza and chips two days in a row and honestly felt like i was a ball of squidgy cholesterol it was horrible. I feel u.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to go to a gym, you can find a trainer who knows what they're doing. If you want to work out at home - so there's no excuses for not going - check out the reddit bodyweight fitness recommended routine.

Just stop eating junk food and watch your calories? Instead of crisps take some fruit and etc. In a matter of days you'll switch and won't crave the fatty food

There's loads of workout apps for your phone anyway, just use those and make sure to work out everyday at least a bit? It doesn't take a personal trainer to get fitter

ReputationRep:
    All you have to do is a caloric deficit. Thats it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oil lamp)
    I ate pizza and chips two days in a row and honestly felt like i was a ball of squidgy cholesterol it was horrible. I feel u.
    lol what? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alldayniqqa)
    All you have to do is a caloric deficit. Thats it.
    To be more precise, eat under your Total Daily Energy Expenditure and you will lose weight. That won't build muscle, but you won't be able to see muscle definition if you have a thick layer of fat covering it.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by potions? Alchemy has been replaced.

I guess exercise and study some biology. If you're living with your parents it might be hard to control your diet fully, but you can change some at least.

ReputationRep:
    Im not entirely sure on the question here...but i think the best course of action is to join a local gym and invest in a personal trainer. They can cater training programs and food plans to your needs as well as acting as a general motivator at the gym.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    There's loads of healthy food recipe sites online, from pinterest to the bbc food website. Put into google what you fancy and use "healthy" at the end and most recipes are pretty good.

Exercise wise, find what you enjoy and do it. Whether than be, running, cycling, lifting, swimming etc. If you do what you enjoy, you'll suceed. Only way you'll get healthier is if you go out there and grasp it. There's loads of advice in the FAQ http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3014757

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person who's parents don't let them eat healthy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if you're unfit then go for a run early in the morning then have a shower to get rid of all the sweat and you'll feel refreshed for the day(while everyone else around you generally won't). From experience since i do a quick 11 min run every morning this will help me to get fitter over time
    it's not something you can do in a very short space of time.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Failingstudent98)
    Am I the only person who's parents don't let them eat healthy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No you're not, however just saying no to a pudding, or asking for a smaller portion is a start. Not many parents would resent their kid buying themself some fruit or veg either.

Alternatively you can ask to cook for yourself, I know a number of people who do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    if you're unfit then go for a run early in the morning then have a shower to get rid of all the sweat and you'll feel refreshed for the day(while everyone else around you generally won't). From experience since i do a quick 11 min run every morning this will help me to get fitter over time
    it's not something you can do in a very short space of time.
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    There's loads of healthy food recipe sites online, from pinterest to the bbc food website. Put into google what you fancy and use "healthy" at the end and most recipes are pretty good.

Exercise wise, find what you enjoy and do it. Whether than be, running, cycling, lifting, swimming etc. If you do what you enjoy, you'll suceed. Only way you'll get healthier is if you go out there and grasp it. There's loads of advice in the FAQ http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3014757
    Thanks people x
    I'm ganna start with Yoga, press ups squats etc.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.