Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm 17 and at college. I have quite a limited time that I can work but I currently have a retail job and I hate it. I get paid £3.70 an hour and the management treat me like a dog. I am currently looking for a new job, preferably retail but I like the idea of a call centre and I'm up for most jobs really. Can anyone suggest the best places to apply? Kind of want around £5+ an hour really.
    Thanks

P.S. I've only had about 7 months experience in my current role as a general sales assistant.

ReputationRep:
    M&S pay 6.94 an hour for all ages , apply on their website, you get an interview straight away if your succesfull

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I worked at Tesco throughout college. They're incredibly lenient if you need time off during exams, and you get paid awesomely too. 7.39 an hour during the week, and 10.70 on Sundays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew121998)
    Hi, I'm 17 and at college. I have quite a limited time that I can work but I currently have a retail job and I hate it. I get paid £3.70 an hour and the management treat me like a dog. I am currently looking for a new job, preferably retail but I like the idea of a call centre and I'm up for most jobs really. Can anyone suggest the best places to apply? Kind of want around £5+ an hour really.
    Thanks

P.S. I've only had about 7 months experience in my current role as a general sales assistant.
    mcdonalds

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.