Turn on thread page Beta

Last dinosaurs appreciation thread watch

ReputationRep:
    Indie electro is 3 years ago. Can anyone say Klaxons? Hadouken?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimib5863)
    Indie electro is 3 years ago. Can anyone say Klaxons? Hadouken?
    Indie electro is the future rude bwoi.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    YESS. Deathnote. fjhgsdfkjlg. I farmed their entire soundtrack.

Attack on titan is ok, I was really hyped about it when it first aired. I read the manga and it got boring

I'm into stuff like trigun, death parade (****ing brilliant soundtrack), deathnote, db super, BERSERK.

I used to like naruto, till it went ****.
    YEEES a fellow Deathnote fan! :woo: That's awesome, I have the Deathnote as well. :ahee:

Yeah the manga is a bit slow, but did you like the anime in general? Also have you seen the live action movie?

Lmao Naruto, it has like 379282 episodes so I never got time to watch. :cry: Was it last year when the last episode ever was made or something?

(Original post by serah.exe)
    YEEES a fellow Deathnote fan! :woo: That's awesome, I have the Deathnote as well. :ahee:

Yeah the manga is a bit slow, but did you like the anime in general? Also have you seen the live action movie?

Lmao Naruto, it has like 379282 episodes so I never got time to watch. :cry: Was it last year when the last episode ever was made or something?
    fam, naruto PRE madara uchiha is dank af.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.