Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i need someone to help me is there a way to avoid licencing laws if you are supplying alcohol to big customers in your private office (not on showroom floor and no financial exchange for it)

ReputationRep:
    Think you might be getting a little ahead of yourself mate...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaymarriott)
    Think you might be getting a little ahead of yourself mate...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    all gotta be on the five year plan with some of the piece i am looking at were talking £20,000 to £150,000 deals so were talking thousand pound bottles of pappy van winkle and old single malts

ReputationRep:
    You should ask a lawyer, but my impression is that you would require both a personal and premises license.

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE- have ask a lawyer who's a friend of my parents and he said i would be able to avoid it if i was to make a deal outside of standard office hours on a premises licence but it a lot cheaper to use a bar for most things unless it's unavailable at a bar (uber top shelf liquor) then use a private not commercial premises or in other words my home office would suffice

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.