Turn on thread page Beta

what goes through a guys mind when he's crushing? / how do you realise you are ... watch

ReputationRep:
    ??
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    What things would be like if we were together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    What things would be like if we were together
    Awww

ReputationRep:
    I visualize me hugging her all the time

ReputationRep:
    Men do not crush, little boys do. If a guy likes you he'll only think about hugging you if he is an effeminate dweeb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Men do not crush, little boys do. If a guy likes you he'll only think about hugging you if he is an effeminate dweeb
    What do Men do then>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    What do Men do then>
    'I like this girl, yes I'm going to sleep with her' - that's it, none of the Hollywood love scenes, none of the flowers in the fields or snow by the Danube

ReputationRep:
    'I like this girl, yes I'm going to sleep with her' - that's it, none of the Hollywood love scenes, none of the flowers in the fields or snow by the Danube
    Seriously? :///////////

What if you "fancy" a girl who is out of your league
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Religion barrier...

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? :///////////

What if you "fancy" a girl who is out of your league
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Religion barrier...
    What religion? How strict? I don't sit around fantasising that's for sure.

ReputationRep:
    What religion? How strict? I don't sit around fantasising that's for sure.
    ISLAM

ReputationRep:
    ISLAM
    Unlucky that's about as strict as it gets, not a lost cause though. Which country / ethnicity (important) any liberal leanings? Never fear, even Islam will not stop a determined man.

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky that's about as strict as it gets, not a lost cause though. Which country / ethnicity (important) any liberal leanings? Never fear, even Islam will not stop a determined man.
    That's so true about the determined man. My friend's friend asked me out..he first told my friend that I'm 'stunning'.Then, after a few weeks, my friend told me how he asked her if I'm single and ready to mingle lol..and I said no to my friend. He then asked me directly. *Awkward*

ReputationRep:
    You're either extremely young and/or you've never been in love/loved someone because... No one would ever want to take precious time out of their day to be intimate with you with this attitude. What would they get out of it but a broken back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    You're either extremely young and/or you've never been in love/loved someone because with this attitude... No one would ever want to take precious time out of their day to be intimate with you with this attitude. What would they get out of it but a broken back?
    I'm 19. I have definitely been 'in love' it was not worth it (and no, I broke up with her because she was a *****, but I did 'love' her). I am not saying you cannot be romantic, just do not sit around and passively expect things to happen to you, focus on making her a girlfriend before you place so much value on her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    That's so true about the determined man. My friend's friend asked me out..he first told my friend that I'm 'stunning'.Then, after a few weeks, my friend told me how he asked her if I'm single and ready to mingle lol..and I said no to my friend. He then asked me directly. *Awkward*
    Key question here is:

Are u rly stunning doe?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19. I have definitely been 'in love' it was not worth it (and no, I broke up with her because she was a *****, but I did 'love' her). I am not saying you cannot be romantic, just do not sit around and passively expect things to happen to you, focus on making her a girlfriend before you place so much value on her.
    I don';t think there are any such rules to be honest.

Like, there isn't a manual.

ReputationRep:
    Is crushing just finding someone sexually attractive or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I don';t think there are any such rules to be honest.
    Rules are precisely generalisations from experience. Does experience you have counter what I have said?

Why invest so much time and energy imagining hugging someone when you could approach them and do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenOut)
    Key question here is:

Are u rly stunning doe?
    To some I'm clearly am stunning but to others may not. All about the beholder

To me, I'm ****ing gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    To some I'm clearly am stunning but to others may not. All about the beholder

To me, I'm ****ing gorgeous!
    What if the beholder enjoys beHOLDING dat ass (Sincere apologies, no clue what's come over me)

then would they find u gorgeous?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.