Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what goes through a guys mind when he's crushing? / how do you realise you are ... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenOut)
    What if the beholder enjoys beHOLDING dat ass (Sincere apologies, no clue what's come over me)

then would they find u gorgeous?
    Apology accepted.

And answer denied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Men do not crush, little boys do. If a guy likes you he'll only think about hugging you if he is an effeminate dweeb

:gfight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Apology accepted.

And answer denied.
    shot down classily. Nice.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19. I have definitely been 'in love' it was not worth it (and no, I broke up with her because she was a *****, but I did 'love' her). I am not saying you cannot be romantic, just do not sit around and passively expect things to happen to you, focus on making her a girlfriend before you place so much value on her.
    You sound bitter maybe that's why you prefer to shut off the emotional side of things.

ReputationRep:
    That's so true about the determined man. My friend's friend asked me out..he first told my friend that I'm 'stunning'.Then, after a few weeks, my friend told me how he asked her if I'm single and ready to mingle lol..and I said no to my friend. He then asked me directly. *Awkward*
    what was his reaction like when you said no? lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    what was his reaction like when you said no? lol!
    Well, it was super awkward. I used the good old excuse of saying I'm not allowed to date. Tbh I'm not allowed but if I like the guy, I would lol. He was just like 'oh so its because of your religion?' and I said 'Look I respect your feelings but this is just not allowed'. He was cool about and said he understands and I haven't seen him after that. I wouldn't want to either.. Would be so awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Men do not crush, little boys do. If a guy likes you he'll only think about hugging you if he is an effeminate dweeb
    I love how you try to act like such an "alpha". Little do you know that you're making a fool out of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    I love how you try to act like such an "alpha". Little do you know that you're making a fool out of yourself.
    That's nice. I don't act anything, I say what I think, I guess that's you projecting your feelings onto me.

ReputationRep:
    He was cool about and said he understands and I haven't seen him after that. I wouldn't want to either.. Would be so awkward.
    that's exactly why I'm gonna wait till end of 3rd year to ask someone out lmao

ReputationRep:
    that's exactly why I'm gonna wait till end of 3rd year to ask someone out lmao
    Errm..Sorry? I don't understand. How does that link to this?

ReputationRep:
    Errm..Sorry? I don't understand. How does that link to this?
    if you ask someone out and get rejected, it's awkward when you see them every time and you'll feel like a **** wit thats probably why he's avoiding you and making sure he doesn't see you again lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)

What if you "fancy" a girl who is out of your league
    well i probably strike a conversation about my expensive stuff and what i am working on as girls are interested in pretty stuff
    Spoiler:
    Show
    worked in everyone of my relationships to date all 6 of them and in hundreds if not thousands of conversations with similar aged people on public transport and in bars

ReputationRep:
    if you ask someone out and get rejected, it's awkward when you see them every time and you'll feel like a **** wit thats probably why he's avoiding you and making sure he doesn't see you again lol
    I know. I can understand. Tbh, I wouldn't want to see him anyway..its just so awkward now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenOut)
    shot down classily. Nice.
    Life is just too peak for you fam

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.