The Student Room Group

I'm having girls problems. PLEASE HELP!!!

I keep getting really bad period cramps, i mean REAL bad. I'm just sat on the toilet crying and screaming and my family think i'm giving birth. Like i don't know what to do i've tried everything, hot water bottle all that jaz.

I mean what the heck.

Also i can't do my makeup at all, i was supposed to go out tonight for a girls night out but i didn't because of my excruciating pain and my inability to contour.

Another thing is that the guy i love said they were moving to France or some ish. I mean his eyes are so beautiful and i just get lost in the sound of his voice. I haven't made a move yet but i don't know how or when because it's not the normal type of thing i do.

My sister is telling me that period panes shouldn't be so bad that i have to take paracetomal, ibuprofen, use all possible remedies and STILL CRY WITH PAIN.

I mean i guess it's things that normal awkward girls go through at my age (17/18) but the only thing is i'm a guy. And the weirdest thing is that i'm straight too. Wth should i do.
I'm a guy having girl problems, anyone else have this issue?

I appreciate any advice. Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Oil lamp
I keep getting really bad period cramps, i mean REAL bad. I'm just sat on the toilet crying and screaming and my family think i'm giving birth. Like i don't know what to do i've tried everything, hot water bottle all that jaz.

I mean what the heck.

Also i can't do my makeup at all, i was supposed to go out tonight for a girls night out but i didn't because of my excruciating pain and my inability to contour.

Another thing is that the guy i love said they were moving to France or some ish. I mean his eyes are so beautiful and i just get lost in the sound of his voice. I haven't made a move yet but i don't know how or when because it's not the normal type of thing i do.

My sister is telling me that period panes shouldn't be so bad that i have to take paracetomal, ibuprofen, use all possible remedies and STILL CRY WITH PAIN.

I mean i guess it's things that normal awkward girls go through at my age (17/18) but the only thing is i'm a guy. And the weirdest thing is that i'm straight too. Wth should i do.
I'm a guy having girl problems, anyone else have this issue?

I appreciate any advice. Thanks!

You're a guy???
Reply 2
Original post by iKiss.
You're a guy???

I mean, i think i am
Reply 3
Reply 4
Original post by Oil lamp
I mean, i think i am

:afraid: I get really BAD period pain. I just take a tablet, lie down and punch my stomach. ( Don't do that)
I can only help you if I understand what you mean????? I'M SO CONFUSED, your post does not even make any sense :hmmmm2:
Original post by iKiss.
You're a guy???

??lol how does that make sense

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by mercuryman
??lol how does that make sense

Spoiler

"but the only thing is i'm a guy. And the weirdest thing is that i'm straight too. Wth should i do.
I'm a guy having girl problems, anyone else have this issue? "
Reply 7
Clearly another account jumping onto the trollfest Bandwagon that is the TSR forums. If you ignore it, it might scuttle back into its cave.
Reply 8
Original post by Merfie
Clearly another account jumping onto the trollfest Bandwagon that is the TSR forums. If you ignore it, it might scuttle back into its cave.

Ouch. Man it was supposed to be a joke but now u have made me insecure and start to question why my high school teacher used to say my name in a deeper voice than everyone else.
I'm..
I'm sorry

Quick Reply

Latest