Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this sexist to have women only times in swimming pools? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    You mean the taxpayer?
    Urm, the consumer will also often pay taxes so I would say they are entitled to reap the benefits that those taxes brought.

Men, if you want men only sessions then demand it on its own merits. Do not do it just because women have it or don't try to get rid of women's hour.

Also sometimes sacrifices have to made in a society if everyone wants to be happy If they did have an extra pool then I would say open that one to the one gender but if they don't then c'est la vie and I would urge men to stand up for their swimming rights which is so so important to them.. or do they care more about making women more uncomfortable? hm we will never know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LonelyDemon)
    x
    Just say you don't lift. :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not srs, I'm joking. #banter
    In answer to your question, Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gjaykay)
    Yeah I dunno who that is or what any of that means.
    Guessing it was meant to be an insult though, right?
    Nup.
    Ps. Its not sarcasm either

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.