Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

its about half a cm above my clitoral hood, ive had it for as long as i can remember but i got a shower yesterday and ive noticed its literally QUADRUPLED in size..its black, not brown or purpley or anything, and it almost looks like i have a lump of dirt trapped underneath the skin or something, it doesnt hurt but its literally deformed practically overnight.

im scared incase its a pre warning for something horrible like cancer or something bad..i dont know what to do?

im a 19 year old female by the way

ReputationRep:
    I'll say the obvious: Go to the doctor asap

ReputationRep:
    Go see a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    Go to your GP

ive booked a doctors appointment for monday but im still scared in the meantime, does anyone have anything similar or any suggestions of what it can be??

ReputationRep:
    See a doctor.

They will refer you to a gynaecologist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ive booked a doctors appointment for monday but im still scared in the meantime, does anyone have anything similar or any suggestions of what it can be??
    just see your GP - nobody here can tell you what it is

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. I had a lump on my stomach and was convinced it was some form of cancer, when I went to the doctors she started squishing it and it was a gross cyst. XD

lol at how this isn't anon, oh well XD
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Are you black?

If so I may know what is happening here....

ReputationRep:
    go to gynaecologist ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    See a gynaecologist or your GP if I were you. It could be an STD, an ingrown hair, a regular mark that doesn't mean anything, or something more serious. Try not to worry about it for a couple of days as nothing will change with it, hopefully, until your appointment. Hope things are okay.

ReputationRep:
    OP i am so sorry about the foolish answers many posters have given. 12 year olds are easily triggered by the V word.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.