Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I thought it might make some sense to exchange some information with other German students e.g. on courses , entry requirements or also other obligatory themes ( finance etc.), that is why I might ad well just start
    I applied for Chemical Engineering and need to achieve certain grades in Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry ( 15 points required in 2 of them , and 14 in other 2)
    Does anyone of you know whether the points need to be achieved only one time or do they mean the average point one got in the subject in the 2 years of Abitur ?
    Would really appreciate it to get some replies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by branflake)
    Hey guys,
    I thought it might make some sense to exchange some information with other German students e.g. on courses , entry requirements or also other obligatory themes ( finance etc.), that is why I might ad well just start
    I applied for Chemical Engineering and need to achieve certain grades in Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry ( 15 points required in 2 of them , and 14 in other 2)
    Does anyone of you know whether the points need to be achieved only one time or do they mean the average point one got in the subject in the 2 years of Abitur ?
    Would really appreciate it to get some replies

Man meint die Note die du letztendlich in deinem Abschlusszeugnis hast. Ich versteh nicht so recht was du mit "achieved only one time" meinst. Aber in deinem Abschlusszeugnis ist ja nur die eine Note zusammengesetzt aus dem Durchschnitt deiner Noten aus den Proben. Ich hoffe ich war hilfreich.

15 und 14 Punkte.. Wow. Ich wünsch dir viel Erfolg

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.