Turn on thread page Beta

Males are getting more and more feminine. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeliciousAbs)
    I'm also enhancing my job performance. Either way it is done to make money.
    How do you know? Have you tried to rock that hairy body?

Pretty much every male stripper/waiter has a hairless, waxy/oily looking body for some God forsaken reason. In the real world where women aren't paying for a man to grope, they probably would want some hair..

Let that hair grow and you'd break the trend. You'd have that chest a woman can run her hands through, and not look like a boy.

ReputationRep:
    Some will be using tampons soon. As if earrings on a guy weren't bad enough.
    Good, it's cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    I've thought about it and I can't think of a valid reason as to why this gentlemen feels he HAS to shave his chest.

Women aren't attracted to hairless bodies, generally speaking. So... care to elaborate, or are you going to carry on trying to be a smartarse.

Who said women are attracted to hairless bodies? Many like hairless chests and hairy legs/arms.

Do you even speak to girls. Or just imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Shaving your chest for work/sport/money is generally not classed as feminine.

Waxing I suppose is maybe more feminine.
    most people dont bother questioning your line of work when seeing that. and i doubt its the method of hair removal that is the point either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Yeah because you don't like to use your common sense and ready to attack anything op says.

Oh, you bite.

Colourful language too?

I'm not attacking him, just disagreeing.

ReputationRep:
    Some will be using tampons soon. As if earrings on a guy weren't bad enough.
    Lol sure. I bet that's not you in the picture. You're probably just a girly boy at home feeling sorry for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Of course they do. For both money and fame.

Not at all. Clearly you don't attract many females.
    omg... you don't make any sense
    and I have a girlfriend lol

ReputationRep:
    Who said women are attracted to hairless bodies? Many like hairless chests and hairy legs/arms.

Well, you just did..?

Erm, 'DeliciousAbs', I do indeed talk to women. I imagine too.

ReputationRep:

Pretty much every male stripper/waiter has a hairless, waxy/oily looking body for some God forsaken reason. In the real world where women aren't paying for a man to grope, they probably would want some hair..

Let that hair grow and you'd break the trend. You'd have that chest a woman can run her hands through, and not look like a boy.
    As I said i only shave before I work so normally i have a fairly hairy chest.

Try working as a topless waiter and you'll find it hard to get work with a hairy chest. Legs and arms are fine. But you need to see chest definition and can't as much with hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Lol sure. I bet that's not you in the picture. You're probably just a girly boy at home feeling sorry for yourself.
    And why don't you believe it's me?

ReputationRep:
    As I said i only shave before I work so normally i have a fairly hairy chest.

Try working as a topless waiter and you'll find it hard to get work with a hairy chest. Legs and arms are fine. But you need to see chest definition and can't as much with hair.
    I have a great face, I'd get work with my clothes on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sernobrega)
    omg... you don't make any sense
    and I have a girlfriend lol
    Sure you do buddy.

ReputationRep:

Chest hair on men is a secondary sexual characteristic.

ReputationRep:
    I have a great face, I'd get work with my clothes on.
    I'm sure you do kiddo.....

ReputationRep:

People don't want chest hair in their food/drinks derp. I'd pass out if a saw my waiter holding my plate of food with a hairy chest. And they better shave their arms and knuckles lol

ReputationRep:
    Sure you do buddy.
    o_o
    What's wrong with you? How old are you?
    Do you think I feel or have the need to lie on an online forum?

ReputationRep:
    Well, you just did..?

Erm, 'DeliciousAbs', I do indeed talk to women. I imagine too.

So you think having hairy legs and arms makes someone hairless.....Please stop you're embarrassing yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sernobrega)
    o_o
    What's wrong with you? How old are you?
    Do you think I feel or have the need to lie on an online forum?
    Well of course you do.

ReputationRep:
    And why don't you believe it's me?
    Because why would you care so much to make a thread about non masculine men if it's not afflicting you in some way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Because why would you care so much to make a thread about non masculine men if it's not afflicting you in some way
    Takes 10 seconds to make a thread. Don't need to care about it to do it. It's late and im bored and have recently woke up.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.