The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You really aren't making a case for yourself with these responses. I don't think that picture is you.
You're welcome to prove otherwise but I fear you'll say that you have nothing to prove to me and I'll be justified in my conclusion.

You've made no valid comments and therefore i don't need to make a case....It's fine if you don't think it's me. I wouldn't expect you too, most guys are ashamed and so just scoff and say it can't be. That's also fine.
Original post by Reformed
maybe you could be served your drinks by 12 year old boys, i understand they have the smoothest chests of all

But 12 year old boys cannot work at that age, esp that line of work now can they.
Original post by xobeauty
But 12 year old boys cannot work at that age, esp that line of work now can they.

ok so its just the pesky law getting in the way - this is the next best thing to a 12 year old boy for you
Original post by DeliciousAbs
You've made no valid comments and therefore i don't need to make a case....It's fine if you don't think it's me. I wouldn't expect you too, most guys are ashamed and so just scoff and say it can't be. That's also fine.

They're not valid to you because you're obviously a catfish, trying to get attention of some sort with these delicious abs in that picture

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tootles44
I once saw a skinny guy at the gym with not one but two earring in his ears, it looked like he shaved his eyebrows too... like wtf are you going to the gym then, might as well start wearing dresses

Yepp skinny with a stringer vest so they look like Gollum. That's why I left the commercial gym and joined a smaller one where everyone is focused.
They're not valid to you because you're obviously a catfish, trying to get attention of some sort with these delicious abs in that picture

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm obviously a catfish am i ? Then why are you bothering to comment ?
Yepp skinny with a stringer vest so they look like Gollum. That's why I left the commercial gym and joined a smaller one where everyone is focused.

Why are you going to a gym to watch other men?
Who says I'm not? Also, I didn't make a thread.

Hes allowed to make a thread about whatever he wants, if it's offensive or breaks the rule guidelines mods will fix that. There's more ridiculous thread in the chat section of the fourms, yet you have a problem with this one. I wonder why, actually I can guess why.

haha good choice, this was at a uni gym, you get all sorts there, a bit like watching a nature documentary lol

also where do you work, Ive never heard of topless waitering
ok so its just the pesky law getting in the way - this is the next best thing to a 12 year old boy for you

I bet my 12 year old cousin is stronger than you......Says a lot really. So yeahh a 12 year old over you any day.
Yes, yes it does.

No hair = no hair to fall into drink. Glad we sorted that.

But you still have hair on your head, eyebrows, arms and legs..?

And you said I was embarrassing myself....
Why are you going to a gym to watch other men?

Why do you think about men watching men workout?
Original post by xobeauty
Hes allowed to make a thread about whatever he wants, if it's offensive or breaks the rule guidelines mods will fix that. There's more ridiculous thread in the chat section of the fourms, yet you have a problem with this one. I wonder why, actually I can guess why.

Lmao you think I'm feminine? I wouldn't care if you're the last person on earth! I am a bit though! I'm bi so I get male attention so it works for me. What's his excuse for being so hung up on it though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do you think about men watching men workout?

You need to fix your grammar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MountKimbie
But you still have hair on your head, eyebrows, arms and legs..?

And you said I was embarrassing myself....

Less hair = less hair to fall out.

Maybe you should just stick to your colouring books.
You need to fix your grammar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Touche.
I'm obviously a catfish am i ? Then why are you bothering to comment ?

Because I love solving mysteries and figuring out people's motivations
Original post by tootles44
haha good choice, this was at a uni gym, you get all sorts there, a bit like watching a nature documentary lol

also where do you work, Ive never heard of topless waitering

It's a small-ish business in Liverpool. I also work in clubs. Just taking photos with people.

Women want to see a man not a little 12 boy serve them drinks, what do you think these types of bars are for? It's for eye candy.
Because I love solving mysteries and figuring out people's motivations

Well you're failing at it anyway.

Latest