Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    So I've been given and job interview at mcdonalds; and im all eager and excited and everything... but theres a problem...
    I'm only her during term time; so during the summer holidays im about 50 miles away, same with Christmas and easter.... There is however a McDonalds about 1 mile from my hometown....

So I'm guess im asking; will they not hire me for this? Will they just not give me shifts when im at home? or could they transfer me to my home McDonalds out of term time?
    Help!
    Thanks.

There might be a possibility to transfer.

That's what I'm planning on doing after I finish my college. I've already spoken with my manager about it and he told me it was okay.

For further information you have to ask your manager because I don't work at mcdonald's.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.