Turn on thread page Beta

Fallen in love with online girl on TSR watch

ReputationRep:
    Good read TBH 10/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As I was one of the 1st ppl 2 comment and as I was so nice OP PMd me nd told me who the girl is.

It's Ethereal World.

So cute!!
    Is it really?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    This is still going on :facepalm2:

(Original post by Blondie987)
    Is it really?
    :yep:

I won't say who OP is though.

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

I won't say who OP is though.
    AG?

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I'm making this thread but here goes... lol
    Neither can I.

I don't know what to do.
    Really, whatever gives you that idea.

I think Ive stupidly fallen in love with an online girl.
    Stupid may be the operative word but the one thing you haven't done is fall in love.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Tbh I am pretty sure OP repped me right at the start, possibly by accident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Hello sacred ground. Welcome to my boudoir.

You have enrolled on a 4 day course to fall in love with Ethereal. Your first task is to put in some ground work. You can find a fair amount about Her on the 'about me' section on her profile.

As and when you would like to be part of the thirst-base please contact acupofgreentea who can provide you with some more details.

Thanks,

Ethereal
    K, do one
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    K, do one
    You're a bit late.

By now I'd imagine she has done far more than one :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

Although lol at whorace :lol:

This is why it is hard to put Ze ego aside man.
    Why do you think everyone is obsessed with you? Pls can you get a grip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    You're a bit late.

By now I'd imagine she has done far more than one :mmm:
    She seems to reckon she's all that, wtf lmao

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think everyone is obsessed with you? Pls can you get a grip

Do you understand sarcasm or joking or ANYTHING?!!!

ReputationRep:

Do you understand sarcasm or joking or ANYTHING?!!!
    Aye mate I can infer sarcasm on an online forum, get a grip and realise you aren't all that hun. Cheers, much love

ReputationRep:
    Aye mate I can infer sarcasm on an online forum, get a grip and realise you aren't all that hun. Cheers, much love
    Oh sh*t I got rumbled. My cover is blown. I'm actually serious and hugely unaware of my actual bangability.

Thank you so much for bringing me back down to earth :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    She seems to reckon she's all that, wtf lmao
    Do you lack that many brain cells to not be able to tell sarcasm or a joke? Or are you just that dense enough to fall for every single thing you read on the internet you absolute embarrassment.

ReputationRep:
    HAHA XD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jshep000)
    Do you lack that many brain cells to not be able to tell sarcasm or a joke? Or are you just that dense enough to fall for every single thing you read on the internet you absolute embarrassment.
    Mate, I made my own judgements on her by reading her posts on this thread and I judged her to be an egocentric individual, although I'm not sure how you have the audacity to call me an absolute embarrassment when you're so far up her rear end clamming for her attention, r u ok m8?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jshep000)
    The hilarious thing is, I knew this thread was about me from the off. The OP had said basically everything in the OP to me explicitly. So that's where my jokey-arrogance came from- because I was 1 step ahead of da game. Although MountainKim rumbled it pretty early on tbf.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, I made my own judgements on her by reading her posts on this thread and I judged her to be an egocentric individual, although I'm not sure how you have the audacity to call me an absolute embarrassment when you're so far up her rear end clamming for her attention, r u ok m8?
    See above

ReputationRep:
    The hilarious thing is, I knew this thread was about me from the off. The OP had said basically everything in the OP to me explicitly. So that's where my jokey-arrogance came from- because I was 1 step ahead of da game. Although MountainKim rumbled it pretty early on tbf.
    Sound mate

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.