Turn on thread page Beta

Fallen in love with online girl on TSR watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    lol thought that said something else the sleep deprivation
    why are you dysfunctional? :console: x
    I wonder what you thought it said Whatever it was I can assure you that's not a problem

I don't know really. I wasn't always like this. I think it is largely a byproduct of mood disorders and alcoholism :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Alright look.

I'm not gonna say anything to her.

I'm gonna pretend like I don't love her

When I do really

I don't like complications and heartbreak
    Serious advice now. I think you should just tell her you like her if you have her number and if you get rejected who cares and then move on. You should try not to become so emotionally attached so quickly especially from someone from an online forum, but it's best to ask earlier rather than delay and become completely friendzoned.
    Now you need to tell us who the girl is.

ReputationRep:
    Ok night then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I wonder what you thought it said Whatever it was I can assure you that's not a problem

I don't know really. I wasn't always like this. I think it is largely a byproduct of mood disorders and alcoholism :lol:
    Are you sure?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by whorace)
    Are you sure?
    Very

Spoiler:
    Show

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by ByronicHero)

lol was gonna say you might want to see a doctor bout that
    awwww byronic :hugs: well i hope we both get to sleep soon x
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    lol was gonna say you might want to see a doctor bout that
    awwww byronic :hugs: well i hope we both get to sleep soon x
    In the paraphrased words of Joey Tribiani: [my head fails me but] the rest of me is good, I'll show ya!
    :lol:

Yes hopefully. :moon:

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Night night wimps

ReputationRep:
    And I keep listening to all these songs and they all seem to be about her in some way or other.
    lmaoooooo :rofl:

Example pls, not done laughing yet :indiff:

(Original post by stochasticking)
    Not difficult to imagine, she's fairly new, is very popular, sweet and although you can't see her eyes in her avatar,she looks pretty.
    Pretty sure she doesn't give her number out on here lol

To put it in the most romantic terms possible, if she was in the room I wouldn't say no, if she was 10 minutes away on the bus I would.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, if it is brokenlife, could anon be Alexion ? :hmmmm:

Exchanged a few visitor msgs with her. I'm completely guessing, but, thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fandom-queen)

Anon is definitely effeminate enough to be Alexion

ReputationRep:
    Anon is definitely effeminate enough to be Alexion
    :cute: Let's confront him about it when he comes online

ReputationRep:

Wait..what? I'm not the OP, also I'm a girl..the OP seems to be a guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Wait..what? I'm not the OP, also I'm a girl..the OP seems to be a guy.
    No, no, I meant, if the girl being spoken of is you, then anon may be Alexion. I clearly mentioned anon.

Sorry if I offended you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you did exchange numbers, I ship it. Eventhough I used to have a crush on him

ReputationRep:
    No, no, I meant, if the girl being spoken of is you, then anon may be Alexion. I clearly mentioned anon.

Sorry if I offended you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you did exchange numbers, I ship it. Eventhough I used to have a crush on him
    Ohh haha okay. Well, no, I don't think the anon is Alexion. He's a friend to me! Why would you even say my name, if you think its Alexion?

Aww don't be sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Ohh haha okay. Well, no, I don't think the anon is Alexion. He's a friend to me! Why would you even say my name, if you think its Alexion?

Aww don't be sorry.
    Just a random guess! Everyone seems to think the girl being spoken of, is you. Any chance you exchanged numbers with someone recently? That might narrow it down. If you did, it might be you
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Can't believe I'm making this thread but here goes... lol

I don't know what to do. I think Ive stupidly fallen in love with an online girl. I haven't met her in person. I met her on here and we exchanged numbers. Now I'm constantly messaging her and want to talk to her all the time. Like today I had a busy day at work but I kept trying to find time to message her. Thats not like me at all. I can't seem to focus. And I keep listening to all these songs and they all seem to be about her in some way or other.

The problem is that theres loads of guys that like her too. She's quite new to TSR but guys are literally destroying her wall and inbox. I don't know if I am going to be good enough for her. I think she likes me but there's a lot of competition.

What should i do. Should I confess my love for her? Or should I just not try because I might get hurt. Its so weird that when you're in love, all the materialistic things and money bring you no happiness at all.
    perhaps tell her you like and want to spend more time chatting and PMING her to start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    I think the girl of interest is brokenlife. :curious:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Funnily enough, when trying to think of people who are inundated with thirst, excluding EW, BL was my first thought.

Interesting that we'd both think of her. :holmes:
    Guys, Looool laughing hard rn!! Just read this thread and I'm done

The girl is CERTAINLY not me. I have not exchanged numbers. Trust me.

I've never heard of her, apparently her avatar is her neck? Because that's not seductive. Well played.
    I can put whatever I like as my avi. My choice.

ReputationRep:
    Just a random guess! Everyone seems to think the girl being spoken of, is you. Any chance you exchanged numbers with someone recently? That might narrow it down. If you did, it might be you
    LOl seriously i'm dead hahaha

How everyone is thinking its me...goodness!

I can assure y'all tis not me!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.