Turn on thread page Beta

Growing hair watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have shoulder length hair and it just literally stops growing at a certain point, it's so annoying!

Does anyone have any tips as to how to grow my hair, or can explain to me why it won't grow? It sounds stupid but girls with naturally long hair don't know how lucky they are!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf6BnOLb5xs

ReputationRep:
    Flip your head over and massage your hair with coconut oil. Do this for 10/15 mins 2/3 times a week and wash your hair obviously after and let your hair fall naturally - don't bother with heat
    Massaging it stimulates your hair follicles and therefore it will grow. You can try supplements like biotin aswell - but i don't know how effective they are.

ReputationRep:
    coconut oil makes your hair greasy af. Stop processing it. Only brush it once a day with a soft bristled brush. Only wash it twice a week. Stop using heat tools (if you're worried about it looking messy do heatless waves using wet hair and plaits). Stop putting your hair up......don't process it.....

Just leave it be and wait it out.

ReputationRep:
    Growing long hair is a long process, and my best advice is to enjoy the journey Take vitamins, be healthy- that's all you can do. Here you can find the info on vitamins you need to make your hair grow faster - https://pinkycloud.com/top-5-vitamins-hair-growth . Enjoy growing!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.