Turn on thread page Beta

Whats the consensus on solo clubbing? watch

ReputationRep:
    In particular pulling girls in clubs or attempting to that end? I know a lot will say its a bit seedy but surely all romantic bases need to be covered? So you've got tinder, match, ok cupid, pof and a few IRL networks but you just need to cover all the bases to avoid crushing on any one particular girl. You've gotta give all this stuff a go cos theres nothing worse than working all day surrounded by ****ing *****es and then at the end of the week just staying at home.

ReputationRep:
    Are you molvi ji?

ReputationRep:
    Just do it.

Where will you be in 100 years?

Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GlobalDawah)
    In particular pulling girls in clubs or attempting to that end? I know a lot will say its a bit seedy but surely all romantic bases need to be covered? So you've got tinder, match, ok cupid, pof and a few IRL networks but you just need to cover all the bases to avoid crushing on any one particular girl. You've gotta give all this stuff a go cos theres nothing worse than working all day surrounded by ****ing *****es and then at the end of the week just staying at home.
    Do it if you want, but know from experience, clubbing by yourself is incredibly depressing.

ReputationRep:
    If you're doing it to pull, you won't enjoy it.

There's nothing wrong with going clubbing alone but if you're doing that it should be because you enjoy the club, the music and the atmosphere not because you want to pull.

That said if you're confident enough to speak to strangers your chances of pulling are probably higher than being surrounded by a bunch of drunk mates.

ReputationRep:
    I go to raves on my own, not like a normal club night though that would be boring as ****

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.