Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

As I will be leaving London for a month between Lent term and Summer term, I am looking to sublet my room from 25th March until 25th April.

It it in Butler's Wharf residence on the South Bank by the Tower Bridge. The room itself is around 10m². There is a sink in the room, but shower/toilets facilities are shared with my 5 other flatmates, as is the kitchen.

Price is £142.10 per week.

Preferably I would like to let it to a LSE or UoL students, but others are welcome too.

Cheers

(Original post by LauWdo)
    Hi,

As I will be leaving London for a month between Lent term and Summer term, I am looking to sublet my room from 25th March until 25th April.

It it in Butler's Wharf residence on the South Bank by the Tower Bridge. The room itself is around 10m². There is a sink in the room, but shower/toilets facilities are shared with my 5 other flatmates, as is the kitchen.

Price is £142.10 per week.

Preferably I would like to let it to a LSE or UoL students, but others are welcome too.

Cheers
    I know someone who maybe interested. Is it self catered and are the flatmates Undergrad or Post grad.

Does LSE allow subletting. What happens if security ask for ID

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john787)
    I know someone who maybe interested. Is it self catered and are the flatmates Undergrad or Post grad.

Does LSE allow subletting. What happens if security ask for ID
    It is self-catered yes. My flatmates are postgrads (this is a postgrad hall).

I don't think LSE allows subletting to be honest. But I've had guests since the beginning of the year and there has never been a problem. The entry to access my flat does not make you go in front of the reception so there is very little (no) chance you even have interaction with the staff. (I have never spoken to them unless I went to reception myself.)

It is self-catered yes. My flatmates are postgrads (this is a postgrad hall).

I don't think LSE allows subletting to be honest. But I've had guests since the beginning of the year and there has never been a problem. The entry to access my flat does not make you go in front of the reception so there is very little (no) chance you even have interaction with the staff. (I have never spoken to them unless I went to reception myself.)
    Cool . I will talk to him. He is an LSE undergrad looking for accommodation in the Easter break. A pity they don't allow subletting as student plans change with internships and exams.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john787)
    Cool . I will talk to him. He is an LSE undergrad looking for accommodation in the Easter break. A pity they don't allow subletting as student plans change with internships and exams.

Cheers
    Hey, have you talked to your friend?
    I just want to know so that I can keep looking. Cheers

Hey, have you talked to your friend?
    I just want to know so that I can keep looking. Cheers
    Please keep looking he thinks he has found something and expects to confirm this weekend. He was a bit nervous as his friend was removed by security for a similar arrangement during the XMAS break at a different LSE Halls..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.