Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I was hoping to get hold of like minded beginner/amateur photographers who do travelling if not around the globe then locally and take pictures as a hobby and explore places? I am based in Milton Keynes, please do let me know if such a group already exists or want to start a group in and around MK?

I am an enthusiast in photography and still learning with interest in nature/landscape/macro photography.

Hope to hear your feedbacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dertimyan)
    Hi guys,

I was hoping to get hold of like minded beginner/amateur photographers who do travelling if not around the globe then locally and take pictures as a hobby and explore places? I am based in Milton Keynes, please do let me know if such a group already exists or want to start a group in and around MK?

I am an enthusiast in photography and still learning with interest in nature/landscape/macro photography.

Hope to hear your feedbacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have a search around for photography clubs, or for flickr and instagram groups, in your local area. Here in Birmingham we have an awesome IG group who regularly do meet ups :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Have a search around for photography clubs, or for flickr and instagram groups, in your local area. Here in Birmingham we have an awesome IG group who regularly do meet ups :yep:
    Cheers mate. Have been looking around but haven't met enthusiastic photographers yet. Its on and off but hopeful to find some here in TSR to setup a meetups like u mentioned here in MK too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.