AMA

Watch this thread
User947387
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Ask away peeps
bulgylau
Badges: 21
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by apronedsamurai)
Ask away peeps
have you ever had a peep?
User947387
Rep:
Yes, several in fact
TheThiefOfBagdad
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hatori Hanzo or Miyamoto Musashi?
User947387
Rep:
(Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
Hatori Hanzo or Miyamoto Musashi?

Personally, I would side with Iyesau Tokugawa.

But if I HAD to choose between the two choices given, Hanzo.
Akarim11
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
It's Sunday and I woke up at 8am. Do you think I should get up or have a lie in?

(In still in bed btw)
User947387
Rep:
Get up
Alphascout1
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
What do you like about Japan?
User947387
Rep:
(Original post by Alphascout1)
What do you like about Japan?
The culture, the history; and the notion of the Zaibatsu and Yakuza.

Their perserverance, that despite having 2 atomic bombs dropped on them and their economic and logistical infrastructure damaged beyond measure; still they have came through the other side, stronger, better, powerful.
TheThiefOfBagdad
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yojimbo or Zatoichi?
User947387
Rep:
(Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
Yojimbo or Zatoichi?
Yojimbo, without a doubt.
mkap
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
hi, u alright fam?
TheThiefOfBagdad
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yojimbo, without a doubt.
Ever seen the film though?

User947387
Rep:
Yes, I have seen both.
User947387
Rep:
(Original post by mkap)
hi, u alright fam?
Who me?

Ach, been better
mkap
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Who me?

Ach, been better
haha yeah you,

aw whats up
User947387
Rep:
(Original post by mkap)
haha yeah you,

aw whats up
Got a bit of a tummy bug
mkap
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Got a bit of a tummy bug
GWS
Nameless Ghoul
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
How long have you been a weeaboo?
Alphascout1
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Whats your opinion on Japanese girls?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (59)
66.29%
No (23)
25.84%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.87%

Watched Threads