Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm an international student applied for Pharmacy. I'm not familiar with the ranks of the UK universities so I need your help!

Recently I have received conditional offers from KCL as well as UCL. I am wondering which university offers a better course for the subject. Taking into account of the overall ranks and course structure (and student satisfaction or stuff), which university do you guys prefer?

PS I have searched for several league rankings and they differ a lot so I'm really confused >.<!

Thanks and your help will be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    UCL . However, it would proabably be best for you to go and visit the university and see which one you prefer in terms of atmosphere, social life etc.

ReputationRep:
    Any other opinions please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any other opinions please? Should I focus on the ranks or simply my interest in the unis?

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to search around for what you like in terms of location and building etc but in terms of pure rankings UCL is better

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limerence.)
    You'll have to search around for what you like in terms of location and building etc but in terms of pure rankings UCL is better

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Both unis are located in the centre of London and I'm not sure about the looks of buildings as I've never been there before but they look beautiful at pictures from the web. The most recent QS pharmacy and pharmacology rank has been announced that KCL is better than UCL! But in terms of world rankings, UCL sure wins. That's why I'm struggling...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.