Turn on thread page Beta

POLL: Eastern Europe vs Western Eurpe, which has more alpha males? watch

• View Poll Results: which has more alpha males?
    Eastern Europe
    59.09%
    Western Europe
    40.91%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jan Sta)
    What I see here in Czech rep. (Prague)
    Prague guys are not wholly representative of Czech guys, in turn not wholly representative of East European guys. Ditto British ex-pats. Generally speaking, we are a relatively feminised society, trust me! :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Prague guys are not wholly representative of Czech guys, in turn not wholly representative of East European guys. Ditto British ex-pats. Generally speaking, we are a relatively feminised society, trust me! :erm:
    Polish men>>>>>>
    I tend to find Western European men(especially Brits) a lot more feminine,maybe that's just me tho. German guys are alright tho.

Anyway,the alpha the better

ReputationRep:
    Without a doubt eastern
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The idea that being a brute or being physically strong implies you're an alpha is rather surprising to me.

Surely the desirable traits in your society dictate what makes you alpha, in the west being a powerful high earner is usually enough to put you in the alpha category.

I'd say it was equally spread out between both west and east, just the indicators for what is and isn't alpha are different.

ReputationRep:
    Traditional masculine ideals are definitely more culturally prevalent in Eastern Europe, and Slavic countries in particular have a very polarised idea of the gender binary, so Eastern Europe. I wouldn't say that's always a good thing, but in the case of whether Eastern or Western European guys are more attractive...sorry, Eastern Europe wins IMO ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Im from Prague, and what I see it is quite the same. Czech people are generaly more modest or decent and silent than most of the British people I think. People from so called west tend to be overselfconfident, more loud or aggressive. For example especially Germans or people from Scandinavia. And as same as people from Russia or Ukraine. We are just in the middle :-) I always see it when I travel over the world, for example in Asia. Western people are always destroying with their behaviour the image of all European poppulation. Russians too. And I dont count USA :-) I dont wanna it here to be such degenerated like in the western countries with all your brainwashed and exaggerated correctness. I also dont wanna here to have primitive and medieval way of eastern countries, like in Russia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jan Sta)
    Czech people are generaly more modest or decent and silent than most of the British people I think
    I'll take your word for it, and certainly my experience of Cezch women has been positive, but it's important to note that the Brits who go abroad and party are not representative of a broad cross-section of British males

Germans or people from Scandinavia
    These are some of the most emasuclated people on the planet, more generally (dangerously so, in fact). See the following channel for your reference: youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic

I also dont wanna here to have primitive and medieval way of eastern countries, like in Russia
    It's a tricky line to walk, between the old ways and true progressvism, indeed, but it is a path worth walking, and if we walk it together, in open conversation, free from the tyranny of corruption and gross inequality, we can arrive at a better place

ReputationRep:
    funny how the west believes that wolves actually have "alpha males" for life... who lied to you?
    apart from this complete lie here are some facts about us, men from Eastern Europe

1. we don't have "alphas" because we are not individualists.... yeah, I know, is a shocker
    2. we do have strong male characters and powerful individuals that in your view are somehow "alpha"
    3. on short you can say that our "betas" are somehow as strong as your "alphas" if not better... but that will be a bit stupid

now the long post:
    we don't have alpha males here, or betas or zetas... or any etas....
    we have men, that is that

due to the fact that we live in a somewhat more harsh environment, we are a bit stronger and tougher (that is not the case for large urban dwellers)...

now, your "alpha/beta" issue comes from your men attitude towards women (and to some extend money)
    your alpha is the top dog, he gets most of the girls... the betas only orbits around the girls getting nothing but scraps

here is a bit different
    we are not that desperate to chase women around and those that are, are seen as weirdos and stupid and only stupid girls will fell for them

so, for our women, your alphas are a joke
    they don't offer trust, stability and dependence... all they offer is "fun", but even that comes at a high cost
    not to mention that any "betta" in the east can provide tons of "fun" with far less problems on the long run

so there you have it
    we don't chase that much, we slowly conquer
    we have standards, both women and men
    and we are not that desperate for sex
    the reverse is that when we do "chase" and when we have sex, "we take no prisoners"
    that is the reason why most of our "betas" have no problems with women and why most of our women have no need for an "alpha"

standard disclaimers apply, not all men and women are alike... and so on... and so forth

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.